Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

i know u guys would hurt like i did

RED_HOT_Z
10-10-2004, 01:36 PM
whats up guys! I work at the mall as a t-mobile Manager. So i leave my car out in the parking lot all day. Yesterday when i came out i saw my car had been keyed I almost cried. Dammit i was pissed. THere are two about a foot long each. Should i spend a few hundered dollars repairing it or do u think touch up paint would be fine? Where could i get some I mean some good paint? DAMN ALL THEM HATERS TO HELL!!!

k3smostwanted
10-10-2004, 02:37 PM
spend the money to get it fixed...i havent seen one of those touch-up paints that actually work good.

RED_HOT_Z
10-10-2004, 03:55 PM
what touch up paint? from where?

hummer26
10-10-2004, 09:10 PM
http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z/paint.html

hummer26
10-10-2004, 09:12 PM
or try almost any parts store in you area

k3smostwanted
10-10-2004, 11:33 PM
i wouldnt use those touch up paints...seriously. they dont work that good. that dont even look the same color once applied.

Mr.350Z
10-11-2004, 02:59 AM
EVERYTIME i park my car i get the most nightmaric thought that when i come out im gonna see my car all keyed up...i feel sorry for you man...you have lived the nightmare...and if it makes you feel any better my Sister (still living with parents and shit) parked her damn scooter near my car and it fell over and put a a nice circle chip on my car *cries at the thought of it*, im gonna have to use touch up paint too..from what i hear is just not to use it too much, use it only to cover the actual primer color..nothin else. Good Luck to you dude.

KoRnboy
10-11-2004, 04:08 AM
That's harsh guys.... Guy from the mall you can't park near a security camera or something? Or do they not even have them?

Or you could get a car cover... I think they make some that can be locked some how.... put that over it when you park it... It would be worth it in the long run.

RED_HOT_Z
10-12-2004, 04:31 PM
no security cameras but i probably should by a cover

KoRnboy
10-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah I was looking through the books at my shop and there are companys that make covers with little locks, they have a cable that runs under the car and you and lock it onto the car.

freakonaleash1187
10-12-2004, 06:44 PM
that sucks man, i have felt your anger a week ago when my car got paintballed. it didn't leave any damage, but i was still pissed as hell thinking that somebody would actually shot my car with a paintball gun.

oh, and KoRn RULES!!! nice to see another z fanatic that likes korn.

-Jared

billclinton
10-12-2004, 06:57 PM
yeh people are assholes. i was hanging out with some kids girlfriend like 24/7 for a wile, she broke up with him and he worked up the balls to carve asshole into the side of my car along with several dozen slashes across the side. Car was parked infront of my house, and i had been up the whole nite except for between 3am and 4am when i was in the bathroom with acid diarrea. I couldnt beleive i missed it. So night before christmas when he's upstate. Im gonna crazy glue a roll of pennies to his car. Will be good for 100 circular spots of paint missing when he pries them off, im still deciding weather or not to do it to his windows too. He'll never think it was me, he thinks i think it was my neighbor.

Try to keep the car parked in veiw, or get a decent alarm then can be set off with shit like that. Sends em runnin, cause if there keyin your car and not doin it to your face most likely there pussys and will get scared off easily.

KoRnboy
10-12-2004, 08:41 PM
that sucks man, i have felt your anger a week ago when my car got paintballed. it didn't leave any damage, but i was still pissed as hell thinking that somebody would actually shot my car with a paintball gun.

oh, and KoRn RULES!!! nice to see another z fanatic that likes korn.

-Jared

Thanks, and nice Z :ylsuper:

RED_HOT_Z
10-12-2004, 08:59 PM
DAMMIT I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER YESTERDAY I WAS ON A RED LIGHT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND THERE WAS A CAR NEXT TO MY RIGHT LEFT AND REAR. THIS ASSHOLE GANGSTER ON A BIKE RAMS THE FRONT OF MY CAR AND GOES TO MY GIRLFRIENDS WINDOW SO MY FIRST REACTION WAS TO ROLL UP HER WINDOW. WHEN I RAN OUT WITH MY MAAGLITE IN HAND THE ASSHOLE RAN FOR IT. I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO BUST A BITCH BUT BY THAT TIME HE WAS LONG GONE. JEALOUS BASTARD SEES A YOUNG KID DRIVING A BAD ASS CAR AN GETS JEALOUS BUT SCREW THAT I WORK FOR WHAT I GOT! iTS NOT LIKE IM LIVING WITH MY PARENTS LIKE THAT ASS MOST LIKELY IS.

DAMM HATERS!

ZedEx
10-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Ahhhh Shaddap you KoRn Lovers! :lol:

I would recommend taking it to a car care place and have them just buff the hell out of the thing... May help, may not.

Whenever I got my black Zed, it looked like someone took a gardening tool to the hood... Took it to where my friends brother works (high class car care facility) and they took 20 minutes on it, and the scratches were gone.

My suggestion at least...

-Wes

Amril
10-13-2004, 08:16 AM
I have one suggestion 'Red hot Z'. Buy that flamethrower security kit from some carzy guy in Japan and laugh at the poor bastards next tme they try it :evillol:

JCCR
10-13-2004, 11:20 PM
that sucks maybe your insurance can cover it an repaint the hole car

RED_HOT_Z
10-14-2004, 05:10 PM
yeah if it was that easy. i have to pay my insurance deductible plus my insurance would go up sick. Im only 19

KoRnboy
10-15-2004, 02:36 AM
I just got my Z today, 2004 Black Enthusiast. My friends and I were ridding around (One has a Z31 Turbo, the other now has a Z32 TT and NA) and my friend with the TT who got his today too, I was ridding behind him and his tire caught a rock and it hit my windshield.... thankfuly though, no damage... I'm washing the car today to make sure, it has been raining all day so I couldn't tell for sure if there was a chip or not.

Add your comment to this topic!