Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Im BAck Mofo's those of you that remember me read this i have gone through alot

Redline_civic91
10-07-2004, 11:10 PM
its a little long but well worth it many lessons to be learned at my expense please dont feel bad for me cause of all this bad luck in one year....

ok well for those that dont know me i used to post in this mofo all the time i had a 91 4 door with a b20/vtec with work done to it but im not gonna go through that. well anyways in about a years time this is what i have gone through :disappoin well i purchased a 95 integra it was one of the nicest cleanest i have seen body kit, rims, silver, everything was so nice on it well 3 days later a girl hit me in my almost head on busted my driver side headlights, bumper and fender. well she did a hit and run and i didnt have insurance yet so i was fucked. then bout 2 months later i accidently reversed onto my friends acura and no damage on his car but my back bumper got scrapped alot well about 3 months from that some girl reverses onto my back bumper and cracks the piece of shit and she didnt have insurance so i was like oh well then :disappoin i had my car parked inbetween some parking spaces in some apartments and a guy try to reverse out and put a big ass dent on my quarter panel i had enough i did not want to deal with this car anymore. so i got rid of it. i bought a 2002 silverado and in about a month i had it looking real good dont wanna get into detail thats not the point but anywasy i was working grave yard and on sat morning i had just got out of work and i feel asleep behind a wheel only two months after i got it and i hit another truck and i didnt have insurance it had lapse cause i was in the middle of changing companies and i happend to crash in those couple days well the accident forced me to file bankruptcy cause i didnt wanna deal with all those damages to his vehicle and mine well a few weeks after that i got fired from my job wich i was making $15/hour( no biggie though i was gettin ready to quit) but anyways now i find my self back on these forums as i have just purchased a 95 honda accord 2 door lx i like im happy with it but i dont think ima do anythign major to it im gonna pretty much just make it a clean looking car. but anways i miss all ya where the hell is MELT lol LadyinRedsi, and many others i am to tired to remember right now well all u folks that remember whats up nigga!

TheSilentChamber
10-07-2004, 11:19 PM
I hate people like you who drive without insurance. By the way theres an off topic forum now for this type of shit.

GTA
10-08-2004, 01:28 AM
howdy. Melt dont really come here anymore, he sold his civic and now has a 94 accord 4 door lx.

Civic Jim
10-08-2004, 04:30 AM
welcome back, ami is still about as are setanta and most of the other old school members

Redline_civic91
10-08-2004, 02:38 PM
thats good to hear i wonder what melt is up too i guess he is in love with 4 doors lol i am on the lookout to find the guy that bought my car i know he's around cause a couple of my friends have spotted my car in fresno driving around he changed his cell so im just gonna relie on luck to run into him i wanna buy that sucker back. i still remember those harsh threads me amy and melt used to be involved in lol who here has come up with there 4th gen i dont even know who has what now.

Hybrid1990crx
10-08-2004, 03:22 PM
I hate people like you who drive without insurance. By the way theres an off topic forum now for this type of shit.

When I bought my 90 Si I drove it home without insurance, still in the other guys name, with tags from my 89. Then it sat at home until it was insured.... Do you hate me too?

TheSilentChamber
10-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I hated you before. My insurance is setup to cover any car that I'm driving weither its on the policy or not. Thats for legal reasons at the shop because I have to test drive stuff all the time.

amy@af
10-08-2004, 05:17 PM
just when we thought we got rid of you :banghead: :evilol:

you should always have ins :nono: especially in cali.

i still have my si, done a few mods. also picked up a 91 si, put a b16 in for jer. been daily driving a 93 ls integra i keep saying i'm going to sell :grinno: also have a 97 gs integra that we picked up...it had been wrecked (no total on title) but is worth fixing considering it has 17" enkei's, z3 fenders, CF altezzas, dc sports header, and some other goodies. oh yea, also have an 89 sedan we need to drop an engine back in to sell. we're also in the process of starting a shop. w00t!

Shaguar47
10-08-2004, 05:20 PM
i still have my si, done a few mods. also picked up a 91 si, put a b16 in for jer. been daily driving a 93 ls integra i keep saying i'm going to sell :grinno: also have a 97 gs integra that we picked up...it had been wrecked (no total on title) but is worth fixing considering it has 17" enkei's, z3 fenders, CF altezzas, dc sports header, and some other goodies. oh yea, also have an 89 sedan we need to drop an engine back in to sell. we're also in the process of starting a shop. w00t!

Damn girl, you got it made!

1PhatCX
10-09-2004, 11:41 AM
who here has come up with there 4th gen i dont even know who has what now.

well if u remember me, i finally got a DOHC ZC dropped into my 89 hatchback, it has a mild port and polish and bored out throttle body and i'm in love with it hehe

Add your comment to this topic!