Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

suspension clicks

dragon24
10-03-2004, 01:34 AM
I am new to this forum and have no idea if this has been covered or not but my 94 S10 has a 4/3 lowering kit on it and i hear a very prominent clicking coming from the suspension when i go over speed bumps or make turns. i recently had the truck towed and got the chance to hear where some of it was coming from while it was being loaded onto my lift.as the driver was bringing the truck in he pushed it in while the front was in the air and the rear springs were making a creak and click. since this is the first vehicle with a lowering kit i dont know if it has anything to do with that fact or not. this is also only my second vehicle with leaf springs but my 85 s10 blazer never made the clicking noise and it was all original. I"m kind of confused on this one.

atomicpulse
10-03-2004, 01:43 AM
well not sure if this is your problem but on my 98 s10 i had a creaking coming from my rear drivers side, all it was were to lines that cross each other rubbing whenever I turned, or went over a bump. Little bit of grease right where they rub and problem solved..

Add your comment to this topic!