Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What should i put on my Civic SI

Clubhousecrew
10-02-2004, 10:37 PM
I am currently buying a 2005 SI, I want your guys opinions on EVERYTHING, what order what brand everything if ya got the time ha. Looking forward to some of your suggestions
Everything = interior exterior engine accessories etc etc. EVERYTHING ha

-The Club

XixGenuinexiX
10-03-2004, 12:11 PM
I have a real good opinion, my opinion is that you search, and put what you want on your own car. Pretty good opinion if you ask me.

Ace$nyper
10-03-2004, 10:17 PM
thank you genuine

also even if you still want some ideas well what are your plans for car? what you want more of power looks handling etc etc

civicHBsi91
10-03-2004, 10:45 PM
I can tell you what NOT to put on your car, the list includes the following.

Random gay light's that serve no purpose.
underbody neons
altezza's
huge wing's
ugly ass bodykits
chrome rims
any rim over 17"
stupid stickers
the tornado
cheap ass coilovers with stock struts
dont paint anything the color of your car ex. interior, windshield wipers

im forgeting some but if you want to be cool dont put these or do this to your car.

Clubhousecrew
10-04-2004, 10:16 AM
I know appearance is one thing, before I do appearance I wana do engine work. I also want to know when is a good time for the Si to start buidling on the engine, does the engine break in the engine 30k miles? 20k?
I know to get intake, exhaust i also wana get a turbo for it
I just don't know much about building Hondas
So brandnames and types of turbos, my friend put a T3 on his prelude.
Just brandnames and etc, and also ive only really found one bodykit to it.
So i guess just basically give me tips on what to do first and everything
The order of installation and so forth
Thanks

-The Club

XixGenuinexiX
10-04-2004, 03:50 PM
there is no specific order to install things on your car. You do what you want to it, because it's your car.. and noone else's. To tell you the truth you could do the exact opposite of what civicHBsi91, who cares what he or anyone else thinks, as long as you like it you should be ok with it. I suggest getting a kit, if you plan on turbocharging. I'm only suggesting a kit because you sound clueless about the whole situation. Good name brands would be Greddy, Drag, RevHard, Edelbrock, etc. Look to spend 2k+ on the kit alone. And if you want to build the engine another 1.6k+. Your engine should safely hold about 280whp-300whp, higher is possible but i'd recommend forged internals for assurance.
Oh yea, can't forget tuning that's another 500-1k.

civickiller
10-05-2004, 01:05 AM
alot more then just the engine and turbo, dont forget installation of everything. then you gotta get higer hp axles. if you plan on going turbo then dont waste yoru money on the intake because you wont be able to use it on the turbo kit. alot of hidden cost that pop up

Add your comment to this topic!