Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

RB25DET into the 00 Nissan Altima?

Nissancrazy
10-02-2004, 02:51 PM
im like a nub at this shit but anyway besides that i have an altima.. i was wondering since the SR20det can fit into the altima.. can the rb25det fit into the altima? if it can fit into the 240sx it should be able to fit into the altima right cause they pretty much have the same engine..

logik23
10-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Dude.....dude......dude......Sell your car, buy a dress and go look at paintings or something. If you haven't noticed, the Altima is FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, the 240SX and the Skyline GTS-T (RB car) ARE REAR WHEEL DRIVE!!! Have you even looked under the hood of your car? The engine is transversaly mounted, that means left to right, on rear wheel drive cars, the engine is longitunaly or whatever, mounted, that means front to back, how will you be able to fit a straight 6 between the wheel wells?

jmrev
10-14-2004, 12:04 PM
:lol: you would do that swap even it was F/R on the Altima, i mean the rb engine doesnt pas the EPA

Death2004
11-20-2004, 01:24 AM
OK first of all you are both newbs and obviously know nothing about altimas. U can do the rb conv but it takes mony n a lil more space under the hood. You could just go get the bluebird alty engine and have fun buffing it up a lil works just as good if you throw better upgrades to it! THx bye bye,
F'n Hackerz

Add your comment to this topic!