Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

This is real amazing

rushb18
09-29-2004, 01:44 AM
Well i just got back sunday from visiting my brothers out of town..The funny thing is when i was visiting i ran into the girl that i sold my hatch to then i bought it back off of here not to long ago with a little more mods.. Well i posted up the times i did in it and no one really seemed to beleive it well she also has her old time slips when she had the car and timed it notice i said (SHE) well she said when she timed it she was running a 14.3 q-mile time that was lower then mine but when i did it i was on her damn shitty clutch she left me with and now i got a stage 1 in it..Anyways she is getting me the timeslips that she has and i will post them up here soon hopefully i can have my brother get them off her this weekend when he comes up and ill post them if not it wont be till around next month till i get back down south to visit but i will definatley get them posted to show everyone that a 1.8 in a hatch can run low 14's without a problem until then have fun messing up my thread saying it wont lol..later

CRXsiZCpa
09-29-2004, 01:54 AM
I believe you. A B18 with a few mods would probably run low 14's depending on the driver skill.

rushb18
09-29-2004, 02:02 AM
what like a header,cai,full exhaust plus low mileage motor oh yea i forgot to mention a while back when i posted my times this is a 92 motor gutted a/c power steering with these mods...

Edit: In about a week the turbo motor goes in cant wait...should be a beast then i hope..

mellowboy
09-29-2004, 02:14 AM
Why dont you date her.

rushb18
09-29-2004, 03:39 AM
How about not..Man i tought you seemed pretty cool from your post and shit but guess not you cant respect someone elses thread without being a dick..

Civic Jim
09-29-2004, 07:10 AM
he was only playin' mate calm down, 14's are pretty good, what B18 is it ?

mellowboy
09-29-2004, 09:18 AM
How about not..Man i tought you seemed pretty cool from your post and shit but guess not you cant respect someone elses thread without being a dick..

Yeh man i'm only mess'n with you! Sorry if i offended you in anyway :)

icE_x
09-29-2004, 09:25 AM
geesh lol

uh ave turbo?

rushb18
09-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh well sorry about that sometimes i take shit to far not knowing...Yea my brother has a integra 91 model with a turbo on it that thing screams so where debating since i took my tranny out and havent finished puting the new on in if we should just put his turbo on my motor or swap motors i think put his turbo on my motor cause i got the 92 extra 10 hp..I know these motors handel a shit load one night he turned that up to 18 psi on stock internals and that thing did very good but i know that wasnt good for it...Later

Hybrid1990crx
09-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey man, this is the OFF TOPIC forum. So you know us post whores are going to whore up your thread either way.

rushb18
09-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Yea i know this anywhere you go you got thread whores lol..later

mellowboy
09-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Oh well sorry about that sometimes i take shit to far not knowing...Yea my brother has a integra 91 model with a turbo on it that thing screams so where debating since i took my tranny out and havent finished puting the new on in if we should just put his turbo on my motor or swap motors i think put his turbo on my motor cause i got the 92 extra 10 hp..I know these motors handel a shit load one night he turned that up to 18 psi on stock internals and that thing did very good but i know that wasnt good for it...Later

Wow i'm suprised it didn't even blow up. Thats really pushing it. It can only handle 12 psi. My boy has the LS swap in his 94 civic coupe running 10 daily and 12 at the track.

rushb18
09-29-2004, 06:37 PM
well it was for around a mile cause my brother was showing me how fast it was but yea i cant beleive it handled it i was surprised cause most ive seen at was around 14 and that was built..I about shat my pants cause he 120 really fast..

Add your comment to this topic!