Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Covering (or cleaning) those velour armrests!?

Freddo
09-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Anyone seen any after-market covers for our 2004 Prius armrests? Or found a good way to clean them? The door and center-console armrests are light-colored velour and attract dirt like crazy. I'm surprised Toyota (which is always strong on functional design) didn't use something that would wipe clean.

ashmot
01-21-2006, 09:00 PM
Have you found any information how to clean the center arm rest or avoid stains?
:nono:

Boeing Nut
01-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Here you go!

http://stores.ebay.com/Prius-Hoods_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Man, I've only been here a couple days and I've already contributed a AF society! :lol:

ashmot
01-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the information but instead of buying new cover, I am looking for removing a stain before I put a cover over the stain.
Regards.

Boeing Nut
01-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the information but instead of buying new cover, I am looking for removing a stain before I put a cover over the stain.
Regards.

Understand. I was just replying in general to the post that started the thread. I'd like to know myself as I have a few stains that need to be removed as well.

ashmot
01-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Cool:thumbsup:
I guess it is 3 of us looking for the same thing now (How to clean the stains?)
I have grease stains on a grey bolster and it were caused by an edible oil leaking out of a cup holding a edible dish.
Any ideas, please share.
I do not want to try sometning that has not been successfully cleaned the surface.:nono:

Add your comment to this topic!