Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anyone want prizm mods.

ricer86
09-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Okay for all you who want mods for the 1993-1997 geo prizm listen up. Go to www.nopi.com and click on ECAT. pick toyota as make...corolla as model....and then the year (93-97 only) they have a full list of parts at awesome prices....im talking intakes, headers, brakes, nitrous....just about anything you want. reply back and tell me what you think about it.

the_Nagle
10-06-2004, 01:05 PM
hey i've been looking for geo prism mods to put on my car. Nopi has the biggest collection i have found but i was wondering if u had to do many mods to the parts to get them to fit in the geo. I heard the corolla had a different size engine bay then the prism

ricer86
10-13-2004, 12:24 PM
little things like the intakes have no mods needed to fit. i justed purchased the polished aluminum header and i had to change the O2 sensor from a two wire sensor to a one wire GM sensor. just go to the parts store and tell them you want a single wire screw in o2 sensor. the flange holes have to be drilled a little bigger to fit also. just use a little force to make them fit. im not sure about the brakes yet but they sell diamond cut brakes (slotted and drilled) that are 10 1/32" in diameter. im about to purchase those and ill let you know how they fit. seeing as how you also have toyota brakes they should fit queit nice. hope this helps you out. let me know what you buy and how much work it takes to fit. also i found a turbo kit at www.turbo-kits.com that will fit the geos 4AFE motor. it comes with a Garret T25 turbo and intercooler and blow off valve and some fuel pieces. its pretty pricey though. you can get it for about 2800 bucks. let me know how your project goes.

the_Nagle
10-17-2004, 01:22 AM
i'm real tight on cash, thats the main reason i am driving a geo prism, so a turbo is way out of the question. i put the ram air intake on and it works great. was going to get the some headers probley gonna go with the ones u got since this is my first car. was wondering how hard it was to install and if i could manage it myself. tell me if u put the turbo on sounds like alot of fun driving with a turbo on the geo lol

ricer86
10-21-2004, 11:47 AM
if you have a drill and sockets then you can put the headers on yourself. the o2 sensor is tricky but ask your parts store person and they will help.

Add your comment to this topic!