Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

98 Millenia Check Engine Light p0455

jens_millenia
09-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi, we just got our millenia running great, then all of the sudden after 1k miles the CEL came on, the next morning after a long trip.

They put the machine on it @ Autozone and the code is p0455.

I hear a hissing sound when I turn the car off, any idea what it could be?

Sort of sounds like someone saying SHHHhhhhhhhhh.

Thank You for your replies in advance!

jens_millenia
09-25-2004, 08:07 PM
:: bumps this one, since it's important :: hehe

I answered some other posts and mine got buried :(

Meimei
12-23-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi there,
I happened to see you post. My 2000 MAZDA Millenia has the same problem. I didn't pay attention to it untill recentlly. Could you let me know if have you got your car problem fixed? What was the problem? I took my car to the dealler and i was told to give $400-$500 to them for fixing the problem.

Thank you!

s10n man allday
12-23-2004, 08:45 PM
i think it could be the radiater or a vacume leaking

jens_millenia
12-26-2004, 10:28 AM
here is a thread somewhere else, that I started, (with pics)

http://forums.mazdaworld.org/index.php?showtopic=9627&hl=

It got my problem fixed, hope it helps you too

mazdatech
01-16-2005, 05:34 AM
you sure you didnt leave your gas cap off or loose than without actually testing it there is no guarentee but here is an inexpensive try($30-40) crawl under rear of car and next to gas tank you will see a white valve that kinda looks vented one hose in one hose out this is the most common culprit let me know what fixed it

jens_millenia
01-18-2005, 07:14 AM
you sure you didnt leave your gas cap off or loose than without actually testing it there is no guarentee but here is an inexpensive try($30-40) crawl under rear of car and next to gas tank you will see a white valve that kinda looks vented one hose in one hose out this is the most common culprit let me know what fixed it

I had a hose off in the engine compartment.

Thanks for your reply tho.

Add your comment to this topic!