Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wide, low profile wheels and tires.

willimo
09-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Are there any on the aftermarket? Ideally, I would like to use the rims and tires from the Tamiya Enzo kit, but I don't imagine anyone wants to part with theirs. Are there any aftermarket sets of these wheels and tires, or anything similar? Preferably plastic, so I could modify them? Should I see about getting them direct from Tamiya as replacement parts? Any suggestions? Thanks all.

freakray
09-19-2004, 12:46 PM
You should be able to get them direct from Tamiya's replacement parts section, shouldn't cost much either.

Okiemodelbuilder
09-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Are there any on the aftermarket? Ideally, I would like to use the rims and tires from the Tamiya Enzo kit, but I don't imagine anyone wants to part with theirs. Are there any aftermarket sets of these wheels and tires, or anything similar? Preferably plastic, so I could modify them? Should I see about getting them direct from Tamiya as replacement parts? Any suggestions? Thanks all.

How about the rims and tires in the Revell Enzo? Don't have the kit personally, but I have heard that the rims and tires are nice. I have also seen this kit at Wal-Mart for less than $10 US. That is comparable to any aftermarket rims and tires and you would still have the rest of the kit for the parts box.

Marc

AstroRide44
09-19-2004, 08:39 PM
iv got a set of Revel enzo wheels with tires and breaks if ur interested.

StephenDeli
09-19-2004, 08:54 PM
I also am in the same boat as willimo. I need a set for a 360 Spider I plan on making. I would prefer the tamiya over revell becuase they mount up easy on the 360 spindles. Im thinking of buying a kit from hobby lobby when they do their sale again.

willimo
09-19-2004, 09:03 PM
I remember once seeing someone's Enzo build, I think it was thesain111's, and he had an extra set of rims. I was asking here in case anyone knew about them and could clue me in. I don't know if the Revell rims will be as big as I need, that's why I want the Tamiya ones. I think I might end up going to Tamiya themselves. Hopefully I don't need a UPC or anything, I've already sold my Enzo kit.

StephenDeli
09-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I could send you mine if you need it although I dont think you will.

Edit: UPC code that is

Jaymes
09-19-2004, 09:08 PM
I wiish my wal-mart had as much variety :( All I can find are the old muscle cars and trucks.

Add your comment to this topic!