Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Mazda cupholders

darkjedi04
09-17-2004, 12:21 PM
Mine nor my freinds mazda has any cupholders, so I was wondering how many, if any, do have them?

martin626
09-17-2004, 02:43 PM
NO CUPHOLDERS?????
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO????
LOL
What model is your and your friend's mazda?
I have a 98 mazda 626 and I have cupholders. LOL

TOMKLEM
09-22-2004, 10:14 AM
I have a 97 Millenia and I have one cupholder. It sucks because it can only fit a pop can not a bottle.

My wife has a 01 Protege and she has 2 cupholders that are big enough around for a bottle but they are very low so if you take a corner the bottle will fall over onto the floor.

Cupholders...hmmmm. not a hard concept to figure out. Then again we're talking about Mazda.

darkjedi04
09-24-2004, 09:59 PM
well i have a 1984 626 deisel(weird huh?) and freind has a 1991 rx-7. just yesterday i found the cupholders. there in the glove compartment door on both cars and there about 1/8 an inch high, so if you not turning or accelerating your good. and the reason i think there is often a lack of cupholder on mazda cars is they put much cooler shit where they normally would. i.e. the rx-7 has speakers in the each seats headrest and the on/off switch and individual volume controles are there. as for my car i have all the window controls and clock there in the center colsole, sounds dumb but everyone in the car can reach it. so i dont know.

Add your comment to this topic!