Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

97 probe for sale, very nice car

flamin97probe
09-17-2004, 11:37 AM
im selling my 97 probe base model, askin around 3600 OBO, but its negotiable. Im in southeast WI, near waukesha and milwaukee. 97k miles, custom paint job, supra style spoiler, selling stock but will include intake, kenwood stereo with great sounding speakers. its an auto tranny, but is still great for a first car or someone that wants a reliable car with great gas mileage. will come with red underbody neons and 15" interior neon if you want, i have no need for them. the only thing ive needed to do to it is replace a belt because it squeeked a little when i started the car. treated me great, but im just selling it because i want a faster car that i can modify a little more, so if anybody knows of any eclipses, 3000gts, stealths, or nice civics or somethin for sale in WI, lemme know.

carbap82
09-27-2004, 06:48 PM
I have a 91 civic DX. Original pait, no rust. Just put $3,500 under the hood. Engine was COMPLEATLY rebuilt with injectors, valves, bearings, performance clutch, AEM intake, performance chip , Magna flow from the car back, and also borred 40 over. You can get a healthy cherp from second and can easly get 3rd when wet. I have beaten a few honda's with B16's in them and also a probe GT, she really goes. There is 133,000 miles on the car and 3,000 miles on the engine. If you or anyone is interested, email me at pelton_b@hotmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!