Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Please help find stolen mustang!

90redgt
09-15-2004, 09:14 PM
http://forum.1320stangs.com/index.php?showtopic=6863&st=0

here's the info. pics are included, parts list is building will be posted soon. just pass the word along and take a look for yourselves. Please please pass the word along though at the least.

thanks guys!

sk82712
09-15-2004, 11:19 PM
what state are you in so we have a general idea of where to look at least?

kittedb18bt
09-16-2004, 12:12 AM
i feel sorry for you, that is sooo not right.

Shakey
09-16-2004, 12:54 PM
mustangs suck anyway

StillGoin5.0
09-16-2004, 04:53 PM
sorry bro i'l keep a look out for ya...

andrewespo
09-16-2004, 04:55 PM
mustangs suck anyway
If your going to make a claim back it up with facts.

duplox
09-16-2004, 05:45 PM
If your going to make a claim back it up with facts.

Or better yet, don't make a comment like that in the mustang forum.

90redgt
09-16-2004, 07:46 PM
sorry, forgot to mention AZ. however the 1320stangs.com crew is just trying to spread the word across the country as much as possible.

motor_head_429
09-17-2004, 03:50 AM
mustangs suck anyway

What BRILLIANT information. Have you any idea of what you're talking about? How old are you? 10? When I was 10 I was wrenching my dad's car, not talking about things I didn't understand. I should tell you that I took the liberty of looking through all your posts and realized that you like to go to different forums and look for trouble. Just for kicks, here's a list of all the posts you've made. So people can see what wonderful information you have contributed to the board.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/128702Posts-med.JPG

:banhim:

Oh, and one more thing

zx2srdotnet
09-17-2004, 04:01 AM
actually your lil picture means nothing 95 R is as fast as a 95 GT and will beat it in autoX also can cost about the same with better gas milage.

i cant figure why amricans stil like V8's look at all teh euro/jap i4's that can but out well over 300hp reliably compaired to ours (and dont say the ford zetec it was based of a cossworth design) their i6's can take 1000+hp it makes having a v8 almost poinless

wildstringer
09-17-2004, 05:30 AM
and i cant figure out why your girlfriend still likes you when she keeps asking to ride in my car . guys get a life . here a hint if you like hondas fine go to a honda forum and if you like chevys ...... you go it ...go to a chevy forum . see i knew you could do it see we are all here to learn from each other .now beat it

Ghost96Gt
09-17-2004, 10:10 AM
so u are saying that i can put 1000 hp in a inline 6 and it will take it? the only 6 cylinder i have heard that can take alot of hp is the toyta surpa at about 600 to 650. By the way a 4.6 litler block can take 1500hp not the crank and all but the block. A corba has a steel forged crank and forged conneting rods etc yeah thats pry gonna hold 700 or more. Also in 4s do u notice the the nitrious are in shots between 25-75 hp but in a v8 the shots are 75 to 200! V8s are also easyer to make faster and respond better to mods. Imports 4's are almost always turboed to have 260 hp while a v8 has 260 hp naturaly. but if u wanna compare turbo to turbo eagle talon watch it run a 8.3 with 30lbs of boost while i watched a mustang run a 7.5 (ford weekend) running about 19lbs of boost wow 11 lbs of boost lower and its faster? who would have thought? Alot of ppl love v8s for the reason it hertige they look back on the old muscle car days and the pure raw sound of a v-8 the huge amount of tourqe a v8 has. All in all its personal pefence. For me i love all fast cars i dont care if its a honda civic if its quick i respect it i hang out with two guys that both own srt-4s and i repsect there cars and tell them how nice they are but i also love my v-8 hell its the slowest v8 mustang ever made but i dont care i love the sound the heritage and everything about it its all what u like. Respect everycar and everyone ppl like them for their reasons so respect that plz.

DDMTK421DS
09-17-2004, 11:25 AM
actually your lil picture means nothing 95 R is as fast as a 95 GT and will beat it in autoX also can cost about the same with better gas milage.

i cant figure why amricans stil like V8's look at all teh euro/jap i4's that can but out well over 300hp reliably compaired to ours (and dont say the ford zetec it was based of a cossworth design) their i6's can take 1000+hp it makes having a v8 almost poinless

Because "Real" Americans like American products. We don't like metric, we don't like rice, and we definatly do not like you!
Real Americans like pure Muscle Cars. Not wimpy ricers that boast a lot of BS and can't back it up. You just post here because you know your car sux and it's a ricer. You cannot stand the fact that most of us here would burn you flat out. You got stuck with a crappy ricer mobile and wasted $$ on it so you could think you were all that. :loser: But in reality your just a woosie with a rice bag on your back.
TK

Shakey
09-17-2004, 12:31 PM
i still say mustangs suck....too many people have them

DDMTK421DS
09-17-2004, 12:38 PM

You are just jealous cause you can't afford one. Nor can you handle the power. Go back to the rice fields and plow.:screwy:
TK

zx2srdotnet
09-17-2004, 07:50 PM
so u are saying that i can put 1000 hp in a inline 6 and it will take it? the only 6 cylinder i have heard that can take alot of hp is the toyta surpa at about 600 to 650. By the way a 4.6 litler block can take 1500hp not the crank and all but the block. A corba has a steel forged crank and forged conneting rods etc yeah thats pry gonna hold 700 or more. Also in 4s do u notice the the nitrious are in shots between 25-75 hp but in a v8 the shots are 75 to 200! V8s are also easyer to make faster and respond better to mods. Imports 4's are almost always turboed to have 260 hp while a v8 has 260 hp naturaly. but if u wanna compare turbo to turbo eagle talon watch it run a 8.3 with 30lbs of boost while i watched a mustang run a 7.5 (ford weekend) running about 19lbs of boost wow 11 lbs of boost lower and its faster? who would have thought? Alot of ppl love v8s for the reason it hertige they look back on the old muscle car days and the pure raw sound of a v-8 the huge amount of tourqe a v8 has. All in all its personal pefence. For me i love all fast cars i dont care if its a honda civic if its quick i respect it i hang out with two guys that both own srt-4s and i repsect there cars and tell them how nice they are but i also love my v-8 hell its the slowest v8 mustang ever made but i dont care i love the sound the heritage and everything about it its all what u like. Respect everycar and everyone ppl like them for their reasons so respect that plz.

look around ther are many 1000+ supras, and skylines. both are i6

but a i4 with 260hp will move faster then a "naturaly" 260hp v8
(and foci and zx2's CAN hit 200+ crank with a n/a build up not and be drivable even an extreme one just a smart one, i knew a guy with a zx2 with a lil over 200 crank but he lost his job, parted the car got about 5-6k and bought a used 13sec crx for 3k)

want a example? 250hp neon hitting high 13's same as a v8 with more hp and more tq why? weight a fox body with 225hp will run mid 14's a zx2 with 200hp will run mid 14's again....weight.

i have no problem that buy a v8 because of what they represent, but many people that buy them that that a v8 is the end all beat all of power makers. and act like they are thw shit, when many of them will never even see 650+hp and the weight of the v8 cars can easily be the deciding factor in the race not the power. a v8 in say a zx2 as a mass production car with aobut 260hp would be a low 13sec car, but the Mustang weigth its a low 14sec car.

and many v8 people only see teh 1/4 as a measure of skill and speed. if you bring up autoX they get pissed off cuz cars with less power can easily out handle them.

for what "I" want out a car i dont need a v8, i can spend 4k run low 14's and handle on par with a SVTfocus. So where is the logic for me to spend more on gass and insurnace just to say i have a v8? for me its pointless hell if i really wanted to i could spend 8k and reliably run 12's i just have no need to spend the money

honestly if i came across a good deal on a 95 cobra i would pick it up, i do liek teh v8 sound and i like the 5.0's heritage, i'd just do some simple bolt-ons, maybe a chip and thats all. As i said i have no problem with v8 owners juet eh peopel that are closed minded aobut them and refuse to believe a 6 or 4 can ever come close to them

duplox
09-17-2004, 08:10 PM
The only problem I have with 4cylinders is that 99% of them are in FWD cars and are inline. sorry, I just don't believe FWD belongs in any performance car, no matter what kind of racing you do. Especially drag. Even if you don't want to run that fast, if you can break your tires free, you're not running as fast as you could be with RWD. Now if you had a horizontally opposed 4cyl in a RWD car, cool. I'd love that. Its called a Porsche...

StillGoin5.0
09-17-2004, 08:45 PM
get lost Shakey :banhim:

StangNut86
09-17-2004, 08:59 PM
look around ther are many 1000+ supras, and skylines. both are i6

but a i4 with 260hp will move faster then a "naturaly" 260hp v8
(and foci and zx2's CAN hit 200+ crank with a n/a build up not and be drivable even an extreme one just a smart one, i knew a guy with a zx2 with a lil over 200 crank but he lost his job, parted the car got about 5-6k and bought a used 13sec crx for 3k)

want a example? 250hp neon hitting high 13's same as a v8 with more hp and more tq why? weight a fox body with 225hp will run mid 14's a zx2 with 200hp will run mid 14's again....weight.

i have no problem that buy a v8 because of what they represent, but many people that buy them that that a v8 is the end all beat all of power makers. and act like they are thw shit, when many of them will never even see 650+hp and the weight of the v8 cars can easily be the deciding factor in the race not the power. a v8 in say a zx2 as a mass production car with aobut 260hp would be a low 13sec car, but the Mustang weigth its a low 14sec car.

and many v8 people only see teh 1/4 as a measure of skill and speed. if you bring up autoX they get pissed off cuz cars with less power can easily out handle them.

for what "I" want out a car i dont need a v8, i can spend 4k run low 14's and handle on par with a SVTfocus. So where is the logic for me to spend more on gass and insurnace just to say i have a v8? for me its pointless hell if i really wanted to i could spend 8k and reliably run 12's i just have no need to spend the money

honestly if i came across a good deal on a 95 cobra i would pick it up, i do liek teh v8 sound and i like the 5.0's heritage, i'd just do some simple bolt-ons, maybe a chip and thats all. As i said i have no problem with v8 owners juet eh peopel that are closed minded aobut them and refuse to believe a 6 or 4 can ever come close to them

what you fail to realize (continually, i might add), is that you're talking to a bunch of guys who like drag racing more than road racing. therefore we will buy cars that will go faster in the 1/4 mile with fewer mods (in the long run) than a lighter 4-banger car. pony cars and muscle cars can be made to be lighter than said 4bangers anyway. thusly, we buy mustangs, camaros, chargers, etc. and again, it's a heritage thing.

you like nascar? they have v8s. formula cars (fastest road cars out there) almost invariably have MORE than 8 cylinders.

and as i side note, i bought my '89 for $800. soon it will be running mid 14s. how much money will i have into it by then? less than a grand. 500 more will have me in the low 14s/high 13s. chew on that. it doesn't handle for shit, but i don't care. i'm gonna build a bored, stroked, and turbo'd 2.3L for a roadrace mustang eventually anyway.... bet it'll out handle you too.

i really wish you'd stop trolling this board.

matt11583
09-17-2004, 09:15 PM
sorry i dotn kno how to dot he quotes but shakey wats teh point of sayin that in a mustang forum..... i like camaros n ill say that but when i read in here i dont start stuff.. if u dont agree keep it to ur self.. sounds like u jus want attention n dont really kno much bout cars to back it up..

90redgt
09-17-2004, 09:15 PM
what was this thread about again?

91300zxtt
09-17-2004, 09:16 PM
cripes guys, you guys are flaming each other, but NO ONE is helping the guy. THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT A STOLEN CAR, not i like american more than japanese. for those of you saying BAN HIM, you are also at rick of being banned for flaming and getting way off topic. now i have called some people i know in AZ and they are kepping their eyes peeled bro, good luck with the hunt

90redgt
09-17-2004, 09:29 PM
91300zxtt, thanks very much. we appreciate it man!

wildstringer
09-17-2004, 09:33 PM
first off the unfortunate thing is we have lost sight of the initial reason for this thread. I mean here this person had their mustang stolen and we're arguing about whats faster. The fact of the matter is i may speak for alot ,most some or even none of the people here , but who cares what brand the car is . If its fast im for it . the enjoyment each of us has fixing your car up however you want it and being proud of the car and your accomplishment.if i got beat by a neon id be the first one to congradulate the driver and that would just push me to get a lil more power under my own hood . anyway im done for now

91300zxtt
09-17-2004, 09:39 PM
91300zxtt, thanks very much. we appreciate it man!

you are welcome brother, just make sure when you do find it, i know you will, press charges on that bitch and send himn away for a long vacation

zx2srdotnet
09-17-2004, 10:30 PM
what you fail to realize (continually, i might add), is that you're talking to a bunch of guys who like drag racing more than road racing. therefore we will buy cars that will go faster in the 1/4 mile with fewer mods (in the long run) than a lighter 4-banger car. pony cars and muscle cars can be made to be lighter than said 4bangers anyway. thusly, we buy mustangs, camaros, chargers, etc. and again, it's a heritage thing.

you like nascar? they have v8s. formula cars (fastest road cars out there) almost invariably have MORE than 8 cylinders.

and as i side note, i bought my '89 for $800. soon it will be running mid 14s. how much money will i have into it by then? less than a grand. 500 more will have me in the low 14s/high 13s. chew on that. it doesn't handle for shit, but i don't care. i'm gonna build a bored, stroked, and turbo'd 2.3L for a roadrace mustang eventually anyway.... bet it'll out handle you too.

i really wish you'd stop trolling this board.

what you fail to realize is that drag isnt teh only thing that matters to EVERYONE i do drag more then autoX. but i still want the car to handle well, why cuz on the real road sometimes you ned to be able to handle it good

yes they use v8's in long races, cuz they are a lot more easily made to work at 700-800hp and have been the standard for years, look at rally, its all 6 and i4's what about that?

and what do you think a 2.3l mustang is? a i4! and for about 1500 into that you can get it into 13's also. doesnt seem to me like you argument did a lot of good.

91300zxtt
09-17-2004, 10:59 PM
what you fail to realize is that drag isnt teh only thing that matters to EVERYONE i do drag more then autoX. but i still want the car to handle well, why cuz on the real road sometimes you ned to be able to handle it good

yes they use v8's in long races, cuz they are a lot more easily made to work at 700-800hp and have been the standard for years, look at rally, its all 6 and i4's what about that?

and what do you think a 2.3l mustang is? a i4! and for about 1500 into that you can get it into 13's also. doesnt seem to me like you argument did a lot of good.

why the hell are you still arguing with him? get back on topic, your little flame war of which cars are better have been made obsolete, show the guy some decency and stop ruining his thread. if you arent gonna stay on topic dont post, if you feel the need to argue with this guy pm him, its really not a difficult concept is it?

wildstringer
09-17-2004, 11:09 PM
start a new thread about it break the record for most posts .what is the most high flow?

motor_head_429
09-17-2004, 11:25 PM

So if a lot of people LIKE something, that makes it SUCK right? Yeah, that makes sense. :disappoin And if Mustangs suck, get out of the MUSTANG forum. I don't like Yugos, that's why I don't post in the Yugo forum.

panchoman
09-18-2004, 12:26 AM
that really sucks about ur car dude...good luck trying to find it...too bad theres nothing i can do to help.....p.s. for the record muscle cars RULE

kman10587
09-18-2004, 12:44 AM
This is so retarded. zx2srdotnet, if you don't like Mustangs, what the hell are you doing in the Mustang forum? Does it make you feel better about yourself to come in here and bash a car that you don't own and probably never will? Just get lost, this is a Mustang forum not an anti-Mustang forum.

motor_head_429
09-19-2004, 12:40 AM
For anyone that says Mustangs are no good for anything other than drag racing..........

I give you..... http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0408mm_weller/

My friend actually met this guy in Puerto Rico and brought back pictures.

Shakey
09-19-2004, 10:36 PM
mustangs kick ass

Add your comment to this topic!