Any Diablos for sale in Oz

euro72
09-14-2004, 10:39 PM
Does anyone know if there are any Diablos for sale in Australia at the moment, SV or VT?

-Davo
09-18-2004, 02:54 AM
I heard there was a Yellow VT Roadster ('99 I think). I've seen it driving around Sutherland Shire in Sydney (where I live) but I'm not sure if it's for sale.

There is also a LHD Red Roadster '98 model for sale in Sydney, but I don't know if it's still for sale

www.lamborghiniregistry.com

euro72
09-21-2004, 01:32 AM
thanks, I saw the LHD one on the web but I'd rather a RHD. Will probably have to play the waiting game for a while.

-Davo
09-25-2004, 03:15 AM
LHD's are illegal to drive on the road in Australia. The only exceptions are if the car was built before 1968 or something. So yeah, you'd want a RHD

However
go to www.lamborghinil.com.au, they have a few RHD Diablo's for sale I think.

ec437
09-25-2004, 03:33 AM
it sucks for me that you can seriously afford one :p

r34-gts
11-14-2004, 01:33 AM
Hey man theres a dealer in camperdown every time i pass there i see sv's and vt's allthe time.

euro72
11-14-2004, 05:43 PM
wheres campertown, do you know the dealers name/number
Thx

-Davo
12-01-2004, 03:47 AM
There is a Lamborghini dealership in Kings Cross apparently

I was up there on Friday (26th Nov) and I walked past a Masserati dealer, and a Ferrari dealer. I took some pics on my camera phone.

There is a member here, named "Coast_Boy" who bought a Gallardo from a dealer in Kings Cross (that's central city).

jim501
12-02-2004, 03:06 AM
hey guys the sydney dealer is in Rushcutters Bay, close to kings cross. I don't know the street name (check the Lambo Aus site) but if you are heading into the city from Rushcutters. You turn left at what was a porsche dealer last time I was there. Opposite the porsche is a BMW dealer with a Jaguar one beside it. The Lambo dealer is opposite the Jag dealer. The Ferrari and Maser dealers are on the other side of the tunnel under the coke sign closer to the city.
Also there is a yellow SV for sale on www.carpoint.com.au

-Davo
12-02-2004, 09:08 AM
hey guys the sydney dealer is in Rushcutters Bay, close to kings cross. I don't know the street name (check the Lambo Aus site) but if you are heading into the city from Rushcutters. You turn left at what was a porsche dealer last time I was there. Opposite the porsche is a BMW dealer with a Jaguar one beside it. The Lambo dealer is opposite the Jag dealer. The Ferrari and Maser dealers are on the other side of the tunnel under the coke sign closer to the city.
Also there is a yellow SV for sale on www.carpoint.com.au

The big coke sign that flashes!!!!!!

Yerp, I was there. The ferrari and maseratti, and a porsche dealership are just down that road. I went to a club (heavy metal club that I got kicked out of) on the other side of the road, opposide that coke sigh. I threw up in a back alley behind it!

jim501
12-02-2004, 09:10 AM
yep that's the one. The dealer is in Mclachlan st. I looked it up after the message above. It's a nice area to visit. I'm from Qld but visit Sydney regularly (family) so I don't know it as intimately as you do.

-Davo
12-02-2004, 09:13 AM
the street that the dealers are on (the masserati dealer is on the corner of a street, that has a nice pub that sells Stella Artois on tap opposite) connects to george ST (main street in the city). I can't remember the name of the street.
Nice area, just not for picking up hookers.

Add your comment to this topic!