Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2 problems !!!

ShortyDTP
09-13-2004, 07:08 PM
1st.
I was driving , when all of the sudden my rpm gauge , gas gauge, battery, oil gauges went down........ i would like too know or too make sure if it is a fuse? and if it is wish one??

2nd

My car has been flodding for the past week , i been having this car for 4 years already and i have only flodded this car a couple of time "accidentally" on my own. But for the past week it's been doing it all the time .. what is going on people ?????? Any help .

Thanks!:smile:

89tracerman
09-13-2004, 07:56 PM
hey dude do u live in AZ?

ShortyDTP
09-13-2004, 08:28 PM
yeah! in the south of phoenix. u?

89tracerman
09-13-2004, 09:00 PM
south central 2nd st and buckeye u

89tracerman
09-13-2004, 09:02 PM
by any chance do u drive a silver car? or what color is it?

ShortyDTP
09-13-2004, 11:45 PM
19th ave & baseline, and it's primer black.

anybody a clue???? of what's wrong with my s4?
it's not fun taking the EGI fuse to stared everytime,

ShortyDTP
09-14-2004, 06:58 PM
I fixed the 1st one it was a fuse inside the car , remplace it ....and its's ok, but i notice another burn fuse is the "room" 7.5 one. remplace that one too , and a big spark came out of there!! .... now i have a bad circuit somewhere . does anybody know a wiring diagram of this , or any other way to find it??

89tracerman
09-14-2004, 07:34 PM
hey dude this usto happen to my car so some one added a switch to kill the fuel pump to stop the flooding and then when it is unflooded just turn it back on and it should start. and is your car lowered from the front cuz i saw a car with a black primer and a lower front

ShortyDTP
09-14-2004, 10:56 PM
yes that's me, I put the stock shock and spring on the back , cuz I shot my left rear shock. so now i have to put the intrax back on .

ehh i don't know about putting a switch, cuz i don't like to know the problem is still somewhere there. i check the injectors, might be leaking or something.

Thank you !

89tracerman
09-15-2004, 12:13 AM
hey i think u saw my car too, did u go to the ranch market on saturday or sunday ( i think u work there)u saw a red RX7 crapy paint and stock rims. (not sure if it was u) and were did u get the lowering kit or did u just cut the springs? ____________ WAS THAT YOU at the ranch market? and have u seen this car at the streets of PHX cuz this is my secondary transportation I had it before the RX7 http://www.cardomain.com/id/evilmexican hey man dont clown the paint i had it done when i was 17 (last year)

ShortyDTP
09-16-2004, 01:39 AM
yeah I remeber you i seen you park you car. and walk to the store. and yeah i work there.

I got the springs from Intrax. actually i bought the off ebay for $100 new so it was a good deal.

renesis13t
09-17-2004, 01:10 AM
it would help if you described your problem in a bit more detail, did your car die when the fuse blew? when your car got flooded did you notice if and gas got into the oil? the fuse that controls the engine is under the hood and there is a couple relays that go back to the fuel pump hard to say what your problem is with out a more accurate description... oh and i also live in the phoenix area and am looking for a 2nd gen parts car if you know anyone my email is renesis13t@hotmail.com and i currently own a 91 T2 and it is my 3rd T2 so i have run into a few problems with thoes cars ............

ShortyDTP
09-18-2004, 01:32 AM
I finally found some of my problems already fix! the 1st one was a little fuse inside the car.
the 2nd one was a short circuit in my sun roof buttons.. one of the wires was touching the ground from roof....I fix that and i dunno why but hasen't got flodded sence then. thank you for you guys help!!!

Thanks!

Add your comment to this topic!