Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Humble Song Request

PureSoulKyo
09-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Sorry, but I cant seem to find it... there is this song on version 3 of the arcade game I can't seem to find. It should also be on Version 2...

I think the refrain goes...
"Go Go Fire, are you Ready?
Ready to catch the Night Fever"

At least I think that’s right, it's probably not. I'm not sure if it's a man or woman singing that.... And it was heard randomly during a battle race... It might also be on the Akina Downhill stage, 2nd opponent. If you could tell me the name or link me to an mp3, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

kman10587
09-13-2004, 06:30 PM
IM me at kman10587 and I'll send it. The name of the song is "Grand Prix", by Mega NRG Man.

PureSoulKyo
09-13-2004, 07:56 PM
I appreciate the offer, but once you gave me the name, finding it was pretty easy.

Thanks for the help, and the offer!

Aerowitz
12-28-2004, 09:28 PM
I think the refrain goes...
"Go Go Fire, are you Ready?
Ready to catch the Night Fever"

"Wanna keep me cool and face your cleverness
and your powerful engine
I see the crowd exulting for me tonight over and over.....

I just wanna be the leader
Ready to win you !
Forever at full speed wanna step on the gas tonight
It's all right

Got the fire of the Grand Prix
Grippin' my steering wheel so tight
Gonna be a lucky Grand Prix
Ready to cross the line in the end!

(play chorus again)

I just wanna be the champion
Tonight a race it's gonna be started
Get ready now! A roaring success for me
I really like it !

I just wanna be the leader
Ready to win you!
Forever at full speed wanna step on the gas tonight
It's all right!

chorus 2x...etc. etc."

It's a great song. I played it all the time in Ver. 2.

At first I thought the chorus was:
"Gonna fire like a drag queen! Critical steering, real showtime! Gonna be like a drag queen! Ready to crush the lie of the earth!"
It was so hard to hear the songs correctly in the game due to the loud engine noises and the surrounding sounds of the arcade.

I also thought the "Space Boy" chorus was actually "Space Fly"...but that was about a year ago. Now I am wiser. :lol:

Jeez, I had to edit this post 3 times I was typing so fast!

ID_racer
12-29-2004, 12:24 AM
hey can anyone tell me somwhere where i can get space boy and possibly some other songs?

Sandhawk
12-29-2004, 12:46 AM
I have every single Initial D soundtrack, song, and remix so hit me up on aim if you want any.

AIM: Sandhawk70

Aerowitz
12-29-2004, 03:09 AM
hey can anyone tell me somwhere where i can get space boy and possibly some other songs?

I can hook you up with a ton of Initial D/Eurobeat songs.

My MSN Messenger is currently crapped out, but I'm fixing it. I am getting the newest Yahoo messenger soon, too. Finding stuff for Mac OSX is tough!

So I guess if you want it as soon as possible, give me your email and I will send "Space Boy" to you. If you have more patience, my messengers will be ready to use within a few days.

I can also make CDs if you enjoy the niceties of snail mail...and a small fee for my "troubles". $1.00 will pay for half a gallon of gas!

impact_blue510
01-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Can anyone hook me up with song from D Selection 3 and up.
Thanks

Aerowitz
01-17-2005, 01:30 PM
Email me: aerowitz@hotmail.com

I'll send you my current playlist. I'm pretty sure I'll have what you're looking for.

ID_racer
01-28-2005, 12:00 AM
srry to bring this old subjuect up but i have a question.okay this is to anyone who has played ver.2
theres a video while the game is not being played ya know... it first shows tak just cruisin along, then him drifting bla.... bla ....KT beating kylie more bla ....tak uses headlight trick on sid.........my point is what the name of the song that is palyed while that video is on!? i love that song but.dont know the name......HELP PLZ

Aerowitz
01-28-2005, 08:15 PM
The song is called "Gamble Rumble" by Move. I have it on file if you want a copy. Just give me an email to send it to and it's yours.

Add your comment to this topic!