Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Please merge the Evolution and RX-8 forums

crazy_canuck
09-13-2004, 04:22 PM
That should work, shouldn't it? They're both in the same price. That's probably the only similarity between the two cars. JUST like with the Integra/RSX forum merger. Cars with completely different engines, exteriors, interiors, tranny and suspension now share the same forum. Plus the Integra forum is much larger meaning its a pain to find the RSX threads. If anything a sensible move would be to have a Civic EP3/RSX forum.

Using the same reasoning used to merge the Integra and RSX forums you cna argue that the impreza and GTI forums should be merged, and the 350Z and Evo forum, and the civic and corolla forums.

I've seen forums for cars i've never heard of yet something as popular as the RSX gets merged?

I'd post an IWC thread, but that won't do much since I doubt anyone would have to time to undo what has already been done.

:disappoin

integralover
09-14-2004, 12:49 AM
why the hell do i care what rsx owners are doing with their cars? i know my integra better than an rsx. i mean why would i even car to sift through all of the engines, tranny's and exterior's that don't even fit my car? now an rsx is an acura but, there is not one damn thing that i could find usefull for the applications that i would like. two seperate cars. hmm, why don't we just merge the integra section with the ranger section. i might be able to figure out how to convert my hatch into a flatbed.

crazy_canuck
09-14-2004, 07:29 AM
Yup, their similar size and brand is one of the few similarities.

dayna240sx
09-15-2004, 12:24 AM
lol I thought you were serious about the rx-8 and evo merge at first...

crazy_canuck
09-15-2004, 04:03 PM
You never know, they might do it. After all the evo and 350Z are in the same class/range, just like Integra RSX. Other than that they're both totally different.

crazy_canuck
09-15-2004, 05:58 PM
What boggles the mind is that Duesenberg and Yugo have forums, yet the RSX forum get merged....

Add your comment to this topic!