1997 Jimmy Wont Start

bowbender
09-11-2004, 09:31 PM
I am having a littlle problem with my daughters Jimmy. She drove to a friends house and now it start. I went to check it and she had filled it with fuel. All fluid levels were checked and we ok. Checked all the fuse at the dash and they were ok. Checked for fire at he coil and its ok. I can hear the fuel pump run for a few seconds but its not real loud. Did not have any fuel with me to pour down the TBI to see if it would start. Does any one know where the fuel pump relay is on a 1997 S15 Jimmy? Does it have a rest button anywhere? Does the oil pressure sending unit have anything to do with the fuel pump? What would be the best system checks to do to figure out what would be the problem? No lights came on the dash, at least thats what my kid says. Would like some Help please as she has to go to school on Monday and pick up my other two kids from school. All Help Would Be Appreiciated!!

Thanks
Charlie

Enginegone
09-14-2004, 04:51 PM
When you put the ignition switch in the run position do all the dash lights come on?if not might be ignition switch im having that problem with my 97

Add your comment to this topic!