Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How NOT to act on a webforum.

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Read up kids, if this is how you feel you want to post, you'll get banned. I'm giving this guys one warning and one warning only. Anyone else who thinks it's funny will have an example made of him. Quit acting like stupid little children and act like adults, or have posting rights removed.

oh yeah, shitz goin down, now is th time wen it really begins...... i just got a mk 3, just finished off with th fixin of th engine... got an intake comin today....... anybody got any suggestions for futer hookups, in the near future... i was thinkin a rilly strong headgasket n studs... so let me know, lookin fer a lil input..... or if anyone wantsa talk about driftin or whatev... hit meh.... payyce

"one eye looks to the future, the other one sees the past"

RedFC3S
09-15-2004, 05:46 PM
your gay

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-16-2004, 09:35 AM
im sorry, did i offend you, fool, im not the one who has to put people down online hah!, you r th fag, just a big pussy that has to make insults namelessly and facelessly, come to my fucking town n ill show u who's gay, hit me bitch :loser:

"lesson #1 those who try to get rich quick or prey off of others will have divine retrubution" :nono:

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-16-2004, 12:31 PM
n yeah, come at me, give me your best shot, im a secure individual, show me sumthin :lol2:

"Lesson # 3: If you see a stranger, follow him"

7M > V8
09-22-2004, 10:51 AM
RedFC3S : lmao before i even read your post you took that right out of my brain.

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-22-2004, 12:41 PM
ok V8 ur fuking kool, go farm some dirt, smoke a lil meth and when Alabama gets to th 21st century...hit me back :disappoin

RedFC3S
09-22-2004, 04:08 PM
i repeat, your gay
wait, let me put it in terms you can understand....

yO doGg, iT$ gOiN down in dA AtX, U aiNt off Da HizzAy N dIs FlibbiDY FlABidy dOo!!1!!one!

lern sum Engrish u fuckin newb

RedFC3S
09-22-2004, 04:09 PM
im not the one who has to put people down online

then you go on to say

"you r th fag, just a big pussy that has to make insults namelessly and facelessly, come to my fucking town n ill show u who's gay, hit me bitch :loser:"

:screwy:

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-24-2004, 08:36 AM
obviously someone doesnt know the difference between an unprovoked attack and a response to one such attack all i gotta say is, that i dont need to make myself feel bigger by putting people down for no reason online of all places... u r just sooo very brave... it kinda reminds me of freashman year in highschool with these kids who think they are so cool, makin fun of everyone else; i just hope you dont need to be bitter all the time,
your insults cannot pierce my self esteem, so hit me with your best shot :loser: if you dont like what im sayin, dont respond, i was asking what i felt was a legitamte question, if you dont have an answer or opinion for me about that specific question, dont respond...thats all i gotta say, say what you got to.

"lesson # 4: dont leave things in the fridge"

7M > V8
09-28-2004, 10:59 AM
The first attack was self inflicted, he was meerly responding. Even when you try to type correctly you have one big ass run on sentence.

You do realize the only replies your 2 threads here have generated were from people dumb founded by your moronic electronic penmanship.

Your opening posts on both your threads were all out self-flames, you should've got a warning from a moderator for being so hard on yourself. :rofl:

7M > V8
09-28-2004, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Demon's_eyez_mkiii]n yeah, come at me, give me your best shot, im a secure individual, show me sumthin :lol2:

Do you have parents? Did they raise you to act this way? Are your parents morons, or rich and don't care? Do you act like that all the time or only when people can't reach over and bash your face in? You may not need to drink alcohol, it could intensify how dumb you are... and get you into unnecessary trouble. Or does that sound "kool" to you and make you start to laugh like butthead?

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-28-2004, 01:13 PM
how small of you to attack my parents, you seem to have an anger problem, sir, maybe u need some sort of help, i can no longer participate in being a vent for such pent up rage; perhaps if u came out of the clost and let the world know maybe you wont have such emotions built up inside of you, and maybe you wont need to express rage at individuals who niether care or are bothered by your existence, just a thought. whatever... vent on...

Demon's_eyez_mkiii
09-28-2004, 01:18 PM
oh yeah and BTW i WOULD say this to your face at any point in time, if u r feeling lucky come up and find out. yeah i do type on a message board in run on sentences, i just dont have time to waste on you because you are the only one to respond with such unfounded attacks... :smile:

7M > V8
09-28-2004, 02:52 PM
you have to be about the most self centered individual i've ever seen make theirself look like a moron.

jon@af
09-28-2004, 06:29 PM
You know, I get really freaking tired of seeing threads like this. Honestly guys, are you this stupid? Do you have to act like children? IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET. GET A CLUE.

Demon's Eyez, start any shit like this again, or anything even resembling it, I will ban you. End of story.

RedFC3S, the same goes for you. We've got enough shit on these forums and don't need people egging others on to create more.

7M>V8, you've read my PM.

If you want to act like children, go throw rocks at each other on the playground. If you want to act like adults or at least some form thereof, then post on these forums.

Now, I think I'll use this thread as an example of how NOT to act. SupraZone, if you feel the need to take this down, go for it. I'm just sick of stupid shit like this.

Add your comment to this topic!