Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

holdin down tha box

west nile
09-09-2004, 02:11 AM
any one got any good ideas for holdin down a sub box in tha trunk? i got an ek civ and i dont want ta getto rig it. should i use like brackets or somethin? if somebody could hit me up and tell me tha proper way of doin this thad be cool

4drMadness
09-09-2004, 02:32 PM
couple of diff ways you could mount it....One being to screw the box down from the inside OR get a few "L" brackets and just screwm them to the boady and hte box to hold it.

Hope this may help.

west nile
09-10-2004, 01:29 AM
will screwing down bolts into that 1/4" particle board trunk thing my box is sitting on top of work, that piece that flips open to reveal the spare tire seems too flimsy to hold down my box. maybe if i use some small ass screws? hit me back

west nile
09-12-2004, 02:54 AM
couple of diff ways you could mount it....One being to screw the box down from the inside OR get a few "L" brackets and just screwm them to the boady and hte box to hold it.

Hope this may help.
will screwing down bolts into that 1/4" particle board trunk thing my box is sitting on top of work, that piece that flips open to reveal the spare tire seems too flimsy to hold down my box. maybe if i put a piece of 2x4 under the lid, and screw into them?

Add your comment to this topic!