Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

signal

DeleriousZ
09-08-2004, 09:44 PM
hmm, my right front signal light is being fussy.. it's sort of working, i replaced the bulb, but it looks as if the little rubber seal around the edges of it dried up and cracked or whatever and the previous bulb was pretty corroded in there... lots of moisture was allowed to get in, and i need to get it either replaced or fixed so it passes the inspection to get it registered and insured.. i replaced the bulb, but that didn't seem to do anything, so now i'm wondering if i have to replace the whole assembly, or if there might be a loose connection somewhere... if i do, does it have to be from a z31? or were there any other nissan's that came with that same model/shape of the signal.... oh yeah it's the one up front, not on the side... thx

1viadrft
09-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Corroded? Did you clean out the rust and junk with sandpaper?

DeleriousZ
09-08-2004, 11:40 PM
HAI!!!... err.. yeah i did.. i'm thinking it's a connection somewheres

1viadrft
09-09-2004, 12:05 AM
HuH? You're scary sometimes... BTW I like your Sig Pic.... Just go to the junk-yard and pull one off an old-junked Z31... shouldn't be expensive! There are tons of Z31's in my local junkyard... bwahahahahaha! Seriously though... there are like six of 'em out here... all non-turbo too!

DeleriousZ
09-09-2004, 12:09 AM
yeah i dunno man... where i live there's like.... 3 junkyards.. and there's like... maybe 10 or 15 z31's in town, and uh... 4 z32's? not ideal for junkyards... i'll take a look tho, hopefully i can get it worked out cause that's all that's holding me back from getting the thing on the road legally... lol

1viadrft
09-09-2004, 12:16 AM
How about your exhaust? Did you get that cleared?

DeleriousZ
09-09-2004, 12:20 AM
yeah i went to a muffler shop and got them to do me up a custom 2.5" catback w/ a proflow(good i hope?) muffler... weren't any dual tips which is too bad, i'll just have to put some on later... methinks it looks way better with dual tips on there.. too bad rx speed didn't come around sooner with his monza suggestion.. they look like they make really sweet stuff

1viadrft
09-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Awww-shit! I totally forgot! MONZA! I have a VICTORIA-BRITISH catalog that sells 'em! Here's a link! Order yourself a free catalog! They have alot of cool (mostly stock... some aftermarket stuff too) and no self-respecting Z fan should be w/o this catalog! Sorry I did not think of this sooner... but here you go! It should serve you well in the future!

Victoria British... (http://www.victoriabritish.com/)

DeleriousZ
09-09-2004, 12:28 AM
i did like a week and a half ago... still hasn't gotten here

Add your comment to this topic!