Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Flowmaster?

Xtreme_098
09-06-2004, 02:58 AM
I was in the walmart parking lot yesterday and I saw a new-model z71 pull up and park next to me as I was leaving. It sounded like a flowmaster and I looked down to see which style he had (single or dual blah blah) because I cant decide which to get. I didnt see his pipes sticking out the back or the side. It looked like they stopped before getting to the real axel. I like the look but I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind that is. Ive seen it before on smaller trucks, blazers and jeeps but not trucks. thanks for any help

deankcgz
11-15-2004, 10:26 PM
I have a 94 Sierra 2500, extended cab, 4X4, with a 5.7 engine. Installed a cat back system with flowmasters and am really happy with the performance increase and cool sound. I don't think installing an exhaust system that does not reach the sides or back of the truck would be a good idea. I ran both pipes out the side behind the right rear tire with chrome tips, looks really cool.

oinkr2
11-28-2004, 07:06 PM
It sounds like the Gibson Exhaust suystem that I put on my truck. It was very easy to install compared to the dual out the rear. Mine is pretty loud.

Add your comment to this topic!