Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

End of SUMMER 2004 Drift Log- POST URS UP!!! =D

alesserfate
09-06-2004, 01:55 AM
Hellllooooooo alll. Summer 2004 has been the first drift summer for me and I've drifted lots of places and 'lots of things' and techniques.

I've drifted- Mazda323/Toyota Camry/Bike

Construction Sites - Feint Drift/E-Brake
Gravel Roads - Feint Drift
Mud Drift - Feint Drift
Burger King Trays - Just turn the wheel and ur spinning lol
Food Court Trays - " -
McDonalds Trays - " -
Plastic Paint bucket Lids - " -
Wooden drawers - I was in one being towed around the parking lot lol
*Friends camry on BK trays around pole in parking lot, insanely close -_-"
*BEST ONE: IN A Plastic fisher price car being towed behing my friends camry, drifts sideways like theres no tomorrow!! -_-" more like a rock on a string kinda kick out lol...

What have YOU done that DrIfT-ReLaTeD THIS SUMMER ?!?!

gigglesnirt
09-06-2004, 07:44 PM
sit on my ass and drift in gran turismo 3.

YAY ME!

Suislide
09-06-2004, 10:31 PM
oh lordy...

alesserfate
09-06-2004, 11:35 PM
and today i got a speeding ticket, how sad, last day of summer night before school lol

Zodiac
09-16-2004, 02:39 PM
*BEST ONE: IN A Plastic fisher price car being towed behing my friends camry, drifts sideways like theres no tomorrow!! -_-" more like a rock on a string kinda kick out lol...

Lmao! Thats good stuff. :loser:

I would try to drift while its wet outside in my car.......but I wouldnt have a chance, lol, especially with 0% experience. :grinno:

gigglesnirt
09-16-2004, 05:05 PM
?!

HELL YEA!
sry if im kinda changing the subject bu i've done this to, we had a powerwheels firetruck and unhooked the engines so the wheels would run free, and we would get towed by a friend on a 4 wheeler, managed to slide around in mud and eventually the thing broke in half from a jump gone really bad, but it was really cool.

alesserfate
09-17-2004, 12:25 AM
yeah omg! mine isnt fisher price actually, its power wheels as well lol, i just called it fisher price so everyone would know what im talking about lol! we sorta just sat on top of the car though since its too small to fit any of us lol and its got no brakes! anyway im making a rectangular metal frame that'd go under the plastic body with a 5.0hp motor on the back with a bike chain gearshifter of a mountain bike, im putting two rubber tires on the front and keeping the back ones nice and plastic, now this is gonna hella drift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!