Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Magnaflow Exhaust is looking for a So Cal 2004 Diesel CC/SB (Non H.O.) For Test Fit

Magnaflow PDC
09-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Hello,

My name is Brandin Adams and I work as the Product Development Coordinator at Magnaflow Performance Exhaust.

We are currently looking for a 2004 2500 Dodge Ram with the non H.O. motor to use as a test vehicle.(Prototyping Duals)

Typical Prototyping takes 2-5 days and involves little if any vehicle usage.

For the use of the vehicle we willl supply you with a rental car for the duration of the R&D and once the system goes into production we will install a 4" Turbo Back system FREE OF CHARGE.

Please feel free to call or email with questions as we are looking to schedule this vehicle A.S.A.P.!

For additional info regarding Magnaflow please visit our website:www.magnaflow.com

Thanks

Brandin Adams
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust

badams@magnaflow.com
949-858-5900X3314

BleedDodge
09-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Doesn't Magnaflow have enough money to BUY a truck and do this? This seems fishy to me...

I guess Magnaflow is poor or something...

Magnaflow PDC
09-02-2004, 10:49 AM
With all due respect this is standard procedure in the aftermarket industry.

If you are interested or have questions please feel free to visit our website or the websites of most other aftermarket companies.(K&N,Vortec,Paxton,etc...)

The reason we don't buy cars for development is:

We have close to 250 cat back kits in our catalog. It would be a little rediculous for us to buy 250 cars so we can build an exhaust system that takes 5 days of fabrication.

Like I stated the vehicle will see little if any mileage and will be indoors during the fabrication.(The vehicles are treated with the utmost care and respect)

Thanks

Brandin Adams
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
badams@magnaflow.com

BleedDodge
09-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Cool dude. Best of luck.

Magnaflow PDC
09-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Still looking

Add your comment to this topic!