Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Finally ordered new subs

bumpinstang77
08-31-2004, 06:08 PM
I finally cancelled my brahma 12 since it wasn't going to be here for like another month and I'm about to go off to college. I got a pair or resonant engineering sexxx 12's and they're on the way now. For those of you unfamiliar they are the SE series with the coils, spiders, and foam of an xxx. They will be going in 5 cubes tuned to 30hz with an 11x6 port firing forward sealed off from the trunk in a 97 mustang. I'll be using a hifonics brutus bx1500d and I'm either going to get a second one or if Ig et the deal tha I may be able to get I'll run two 1000/1s. The subs are on the way and my friend has the bx1500d. Next I'm going to order an RE component set and go ahead and try out a new infinity amp that puts out 92x2 at 4 ohm. Its only like 160 so if I don't like it I'll sell and get something else. For now I'm just going to keep my stock rear speaker b/c they're not too bad but eventually upgrade to a pair of jl or quart 6x9's and power them off the head unit. YAAY ITS FINALLY COMING TOGETHER.....for now i have a shiva in 1 cube sealed off of a ca600.

aznxthuggie
08-31-2004, 09:52 PM
good stuff!! i was planning on getting those.. but i hit a financial obstacle lol

Add your comment to this topic!