will i pass drug test?

publicenemy137
08-31-2004, 12:38 PM
I smoked weed like 1-2 months ago, but it was just one deep hit and that's it. My dad is making me take a drug test in a couple of hours, and there's no way out of this. Will the drug test come up positive or negative? It was just one deep puff so I don't think it'll show anything, but asking to other ppl who have taken the drug test already.

-Jayson-
08-31-2004, 12:40 PM
marijuana only stays in your system anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on the person. You most likely will pass.

publicenemy137
08-31-2004, 12:41 PM
k cool thanks, wonder what my dad will think if i do fail...

crayzayjay
08-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Be sure to let us know :lol:

D[X]P
08-31-2004, 01:02 PM
Hahaha /\

twospirits
08-31-2004, 01:02 PM
Well if hes reading this, you failed already. :eek: But I believe its only a month in your system. Also depends on the type of test taken.

TS out

leadfootGTP
08-31-2004, 01:05 PM
you will pass. unless your system is saturated( you have developed a tolerance) it only stays in your system for 7-9 days, if you smoke every day for a while, then it can be detected months after the last time you smoke

publicenemy137
08-31-2004, 01:06 PM
going to be a urinal test. And i'll let you guys know if i'll pass or not. It's not really a drug test, more of a physical check up but they will make me do a urinal test

ghostguy6
08-31-2004, 01:07 PM
That depends Im told the "piss test" can detect in up to a month and the blood test can detect up to 6 months :uhoh: for your sake i hope you get the piss test not the needle. Why is your dad making you take a drug test anyways?

publicenemy137
08-31-2004, 01:11 PM
sorry edited my last post, my dad just wants me to take a physical check up, but it includes the urinal test. And they are probably going to draw my blood, but not to detect any drugs.

Karen512
08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
hahaha, be glad he's not making you do a hair test! :eek:
That shit tells everything. Especially for me, my hair is almost waist length. They know EVERYTHING!

ec437
08-31-2004, 01:44 PM
a hair test? hows that work?

jon@af
08-31-2004, 01:55 PM
One deep puff hardly lasts any time at all. I had a friend take a single deep hit and we had a surprise test at work the next week and he passed just fine.

Karen512
08-31-2004, 01:57 PM
a hair test? hows that work?

they pull out a hair, with the root intact.

deadlight
08-31-2004, 02:18 PM
hahaha, be glad he's not making you do a hair test! :eek:
That shit tells everything. Especially for me, my hair is almost waist length. They know EVERYTHING!

Actually even if you shaved your head, when the hair grew back they could still detect anything you've done years prior. Otherwise a haircut would be a good way around it.

psychobadboy
08-31-2004, 02:23 PM
Technique I've heard:
Dip your finger in bleach prior to the test. Then piss on your fingers and into the cup. I don't know if it really does work, but it's just something that I've heard. It's worth a shot, I guess.

publicenemy137
08-31-2004, 02:47 PM
lol psychobadboy. Yea the hair root test is soemthign you don't want to mess with, they say they can detect weed for up to 6 months using your hair.

Anyways back from the physical check-up, surprisingly they didn't take a urine test this time for some reason. Just a normal check-up, then checked for testicular cancer :uhoh: (dreaded this, didn't know if I was going to get tested on this or not) then left. Goin to have a blood test on thursday but that's for cholesterol and stuff like that, I don't think they are going to check it for drugs. So for now I'm clear! :evillol:

SeXy_AnGeL
08-31-2004, 02:51 PM
they don't check for drugs without your concent or a warrent type thing...at least that's what the law is in New Jersey. You know they suspect something if they make someone go in with you...that has got to be the worst part of it all...having someone watch you piss in a cup.

PunkAlex
08-31-2004, 03:57 PM
You know they suspect something if they make someone go in with you...that has got to be the worst part of it all...having someone watch you piss in a cup.

this is where being a guy comes in handy. i knew a guy who gotta take piss tests for thier work and hes a daily smoker. They watch from behind and the guy had a ballon of clean piss from a friend taped to his dick. poked a hole, 'pissed' and passed. how bout dem apples?

RSX-S777
08-31-2004, 04:56 PM
this is where being a guy comes in handy. i knew a guy who gotta take piss tests for thier work and hes a daily smoker. They watch from behind and the guy had a ballon of clean piss from a friend taped to his dick. poked a hole, 'pissed' and passed. how bout dem apples?

I knew this balloon full of random piss taped to my dick would come in handy some day... :biggrin:

Sluttypatton
08-31-2004, 05:19 PM
Sounds familiar. When a friend of mine who was living with me at the time had to take a court ordered urine test he got a friends little brother to piss in a jar. So he was carrying this jar of piss around with him, and when he finally went in to get the urine test they didn't even do one...just forgot I guess.

leadfootGTP
08-31-2004, 08:31 PM
here you all go, all sumed up from our drug buddies at erowid

Urine Testing
THC is one of the "NIDA 5". The five drugs tested for in the standard NIDA approved drug test. It is standardly detectable in Urine for 48-72 hours after single use. Habitual or chronic use can be detected in urine for up to 12 weeks depending on quantity, duration, and frequency of use.

Tetrahydrocannabinol is rapidly absorbed by inhalation and the gastrointestinal tract . It is almost completely metabolized. The predominant metabolite is 9-carboxy-11-nor-delta-9-THC, which found in the plasma, feces and urine along with other compounds. Very low concentrations of THC may be detected in urine during the initial several hours, but tetrahydrocannabinol persists in urine at a detectable concentration for many days after smoking.
---Onsite Drug Testing
The standard THC test is a one step rapid, qualitative immunoassay for the detection of tetrahydrocannabinol compounds (11-nor-THC-9-Carboxylic Acid) in urine. The cutoff concentration for a positive result in an immunoassay test is 50 ng/ml as recommended by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) (NIDA). The cutoff for GC-MS is 15 ng/ml.

Hair Testing
Cannabis use is detectable with hair tests and is generally included in the standard hair test. Hair tests generally take the most recent 1.5 inches of growth and use those for testing. That provides a detection period of approximately 90 days. If an individual's hair is shorter than 1.5 inches, this detection period will be shorter.

Saliva Testing
In the past few years, new technologies have been developed which allow for saliva testing for the presence of Cannabis (THC). We do not currently have information about what the detection period is for these tests.

Blood Testing
Cannabis is detectable in the blood for approximately 2-3 days after use in an infrequent user. Frequent use can be detected in the blood for approximately 2 weeks.

Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Naproxen (Aleve)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
Dronabinol (Marinol)

leadfootGTP
08-31-2004, 08:38 PM

haha great idea, but what if the balloon explodes when you poke it :iceslolan THAT would suck

dayna240sx
08-31-2004, 08:55 PM
this is kinda off topic but I didnt want to start a whole theard about it...

A girl that works with my boyfriend dropped one of those HUGE metal carpet rollers on her foot and completly broke her foot. They took her to the emergeny room by ambulence. Well they found out she had drugs in her system so, she lost her job, lost her insurance, lost any way of suing the company (she could have and got tons of thousands) and she wont be able to find another job now.

Sucks to be her, shes stuck with shit loads of medical bills now with no job to pay them.

Drugs are bad mmm kay

Ricochet
08-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Length of time it lasts in your system through urinalisis, straight from a book on drugtesting I have at work:

one use - 2 to 3 days
multiple uses - 1 week
habitual use (4 times per week) - 10 days
chronic use (every day, heavily) - 21 to 27 days

publicenemy137
08-31-2004, 10:03 PM
they don't check for drugs without your concent or a warrent type thing...at least that's what the law is in New Jersey. You know they suspect something if they make someone go in with you...that has got to be the worst part of it all...having someone watch you piss in a cup.

check out my post, that's nothing. The dude felt my damn balls for testicular cancer! And I dreaded that part, didn't know if they were going to check it or not, then I heard the "please take off your shorts" :eek: :icon16:

Anyways, at least i'm clear for testicular cancer :iceslolan . Last time I had a urinal test, dunno why not this time

SeXy_AnGeL
08-31-2004, 10:19 PM
Dronabinol (Marinol)

just an fyi...after some research and reading the back of the bottle and the little drug sheet that comes with the bottle...marinol is medical Cannabis....how do you like dem apples? you can get it at most independent pharmacies and certain chains...

publicenemy137
09-01-2004, 09:28 AM

A girl that works with my boyfriend dropped one of those HUGE metal carpet rollers on her foot and completly broke her foot. They took her to the emergeny room by ambulence. Well they found out she had drugs in her system so, she lost her job, lost her insurance, lost any way of suing the company (she could have and got tons of thousands) and she wont be able to find another job now.

Sucks to be her, shes stuck with shit loads of medical bills now with no job to pay them.

Drugs are bad mmm kay

hmm, drugs on the job = very bad

especially when you are dealing with huge metal carpet rollers

fajita23200
09-01-2004, 10:27 AM
I smoked weed like 1-2 months ago, but it was just one deep hit and that's it. My dad is making me take a drug test in a couple of hours, and there's no way out of this. Will the drug test come up positive or negative? It was just one deep puff so I don't think it'll show anything, but asking to other ppl who have taken the drug test already.
30 days exactly and you're home free. I've heard the rumor that it depends on the person, I don't belive it. I do know that the 30 day rule works. I passed my test after 30 days exactly. So if it's been at least that long you're ok.

fajita23200
09-01-2004, 10:40 AM

Drugs are bad mmm kay
marijuana is a plant. It's like anything, when abused it can cause problems. The infrequent use, maybe twice a year is not going to ruin your life. I rarely ever mess with it. Insurance companies find ways out of paying claims any way they can. If you go to work high or drunk, then you're screwed. You will deserve whatever happens to you. Pot stays in your system for 30 days. Imagine if you tried it once, you did not like it. 3 weeks later you have an accident at work. Probably not your fault. But, you smoked pot once. Then you're sh^% out of luck. I don't agree with alot of things they do in this country. Just my 2 cents.

leadfootGTP
09-01-2004, 12:33 PM
30 days exactly and you're home free. I've heard the rumor that it depends on the person, I don't belive it. I do know that the 30 day rule works. I passed my test after 30 days exactly. So if it's been at least that long you're ok.

i know people who have passed 4 days after smoking and people who have failed 2 weeks after, but i it possible to fail a test well passed 30 days, up to 90 in extream cases. it depends on the person. Male/Female, Weight, frequency, duration, and quantity of use, are the 3 major factors

flsurf420
09-01-2004, 05:07 PM
yea one joint stays in your system for about 3-4 days if u've never smoked in a long time, the most it stays is about a month and thats only if you smoke a few times a day everyday. and i know this because it says it right when i got to the testing place.

PunkAlex
09-01-2004, 08:53 PM
there are tons of different things you can do to fool a drug test. But only those cheapo 20-50 dollar drug store piss test drug tests. any lab tests and youre fucked. but flushing your system like crazy the day before then the day of drinking a bucnh more water, poppin a few vitamin b12 suppliments, possibly even taking some creatine to level it out in yoru diluted piss, and you can fool a cheapo drug test 9/10 times.

leadfootGTP
09-02-2004, 07:54 PM
lotta water and etc is the best idea, dont use any of the addatives tht are supposed to fool the drug tests, if they find out that you used them, even if the test passes then they know for sure you have something to hide.

whitey3355
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Length of time it lasts in your system through urinalisis, straight from a book on drugtesting I have at work:

one use - 2 to 3 days
multiple uses - 1 week
habitual use (4 times per week) - 10 days
chronic use (every day, heavily) - 21 to 27 days

so if i smoked 10 days ago and i only smoked once in the past month to month and a half i shouldnt worry about failing my blood test i have tomorrow.

crayzayjay
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Welcome to AF. Please read this (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html) and do not revive old threads.

Add your comment to this topic!