Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How Long do acura's Last?

JL-05
08-30-2004, 06:48 PM
hey everyone. I have been in search of a good used car and although working condition is my first priority I also want something that looks good. A 95 Acura Integra caught my eye but having never owned an Acura before I have a few questions about them.
First, how long does the average well maintained acura motor last? I've heard that they last a long time but since this has higher (approx. 260K) Km's (Im in Canada) Im a bit worried.
Secondly, what problems are consistant with them? I would like to have an idea what to check for. Anything else you can tell me would also be a great help! Thanx

integrasedan
09-01-2004, 01:05 AM
if it was well maintained, Acura's reliability are better than average. Some body/mechanical parts are expensive if need repairs though. So it's best to perform routine maintaince.

Just have it checked out by a mechanic, and test drive it. If everythings okay and the price is good, it's a good investment.

Shaguar47
09-04-2004, 11:57 AM
It's basically a honda. (called honda integra in japan). The B18 (assuming it's not a GSR) lasts a good while if well-mantained. The engines are so good that they may last up to 300k if properly managed. And to make sure if the car is good, take it for a test drive and find out. All Integras are peppy little things! :wink:

Add your comment to this topic!