Good Evening Canadia!

OisinT
02-07-2002, 07:22 PM
sawp hosers? howz the hockey season goin for ya'll? well anyway, much love from the W.US and from me... :coolguy:
anyway, I was just curious as to how many of you are French Canadians... and how many of you are just Canadians?

buh_buh
02-07-2002, 07:40 PM
I'm no french Canadian.
But I'm a Chinese Canadian.

engsr
02-07-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I'm no french Canadian.

same here - 3rd gen. CBC :D

89ssgti
02-07-2002, 09:21 PM
I'm french,from generation to generation:cool:

Smitty90acc
02-07-2002, 10:02 PM
Jewish-Canadian technically, but I've never heard anyone use that term. Just call me Canadian ;)

Cap_D
02-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Well I am half french and half chinese, but all canadian

RevHappy Cowboy
02-07-2002, 11:00 PM
I edited Oisin's pathetic attempt at the poll cuz he can't communicate like normal people and I don't know what the hell he was trying to say :lol2:

Superesc
02-07-2002, 11:01 PM
I am a partial in the secondary ethic dept. I am HKBC..... (sounds like a bank.... how ironic.. .heh)

Beyond Imagination
02-08-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I'm no french Canadian.
Same here ....

NSX
02-08-2002, 07:58 AM
im a 2nd gen lemon, not cbc

:D

Dru-Si
02-08-2002, 04:10 PM
I'm Vietnamese-Canadian!:)

92 Teg-B18A
02-09-2002, 01:36 AM
I'm Canadian, yeah go Canada!

94EXR_Accord
02-14-2002, 02:25 PM
100% CANADIAN
p.s. i don like the frenchies

89ssgti
02-14-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 94EXR_Accord
100% CANADIAN
is that why you can't even write proper english:rolleyes:

NSX
02-15-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by 94EXR_Accord
100% CANADIAN

why not?

soul180
03-04-2002, 01:11 PM
100% canadian..i have that tattoed on my arm....it seemed like a good idea at the time, hehehe....

oisin...do you guys ALL carry six shooters and wear cowboy hats?

Speechless
03-05-2002, 10:49 AM
COMMENT CA VAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

AAAAAAAA!!!!!!

In case you're wondering, that's our answer to that stupid
American thing - WAZZAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!

I was born in the Phillipines, but I was enrolled in French emmersion in elementary school and I am proud to say I have actually ice skated on a hosed-down backyard.

So what'cha gonna do a-boot that???

Mugen_R
03-05-2002, 03:04 PM
POLISH, but won't ever call my self a canadain.

toolowintegra
03-05-2002, 03:42 PM
Mugen R ... won't ever call yourself a Canadian eh......then why are you posting in the Canadian forum.....why not in the Europe forum?

soul180
03-05-2002, 03:57 PM
Mugen R, you're the first person i've ever heard of that isn't proud ot be a canadian...what's with you?

Mugen_R
03-05-2002, 06:26 PM
I know, you guys may think it's patetic, but I just can't stand canada.
I would post in the europen forum, but then again, I rather post to ppl closer to me.

I don't like the goverment here, and I would love to live in the states. I know Canada has some great things, etc... but I got pissed off when my gradma from France wanted to send my Dad her 1996 Renault Laguna so that It would be my car, casuse she's retired, so dosne't need it anymore. And my dad coulndn't import it because of the canadian Laws of safety and the whole car would have to go under a HUGE makeover to actally be drivable.

I am proud to be POLISH, and am glad that I live here casue in poland, I wouldn't have as much as I have here, but it's the way that I think of canada.

I won't say, that canadians are bad or nottin like that, there great people, but my opinion of canada had some reflections on the way you guys talk (Eh?) and the way others think of you. Hope didn't effect anybody.
soorry.

soul180
03-05-2002, 06:40 PM
i'm fine with what you said...aside from you wanting to live in the states...we don't talk half as weird as they do...damn southern accents hehe, just kidding, I personsally love canada, but i haven't had any problems with the government, so i odn't know how that all works...and hell...we're gold medal champions now...but that's been talked about too much lately, so whatever, to each his/her own

toolowintegra
03-05-2002, 08:29 PM
mugen R........ i wasn't so much offended by your comments as i was motivated to respond to them by your obvious political ignorance, you said that people (i assume by this you mean people in other regions of the world) don't think much of Canadians, i would have no problem with your comment if you could support it with some empricial evidence, but try as you will, i believe you will fail to find it.
Canada is a country that is celebrated and envied by many countries around the world for such things as our peace keeping efforts in developing countries, our criminal justice system, health care reform, and a list of other things that i could name off. Your contentions are unfounded, and that is my only criticism, i am not offended so much as i am humoured by your ignorance, and to think that you would rather live in the states, please do not suggest that the old US of A is more liked around the world than Canada is, because boy you would be committing academic suicide, please do not make blanket claims that you cannot support, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you are going to make claims about what others think about canada, please support them with evidence... cheers, it's been fun.

soul180
03-05-2002, 08:44 PM
toolowintegra 1, mugen_r 0

toolowintegra
03-05-2002, 09:02 PM
soul180 - hahaha, thanx man, by the way, i PM you re: my gauges, just to let you know

soul180
03-05-2002, 09:09 PM
and I PM you in return...I'm a step ahead of the rest.

toolowintegra
03-05-2002, 09:20 PM
soul180, oh nice, i'll have to check that.... anyway, since my first school lesson to Mugen_R was rhymed off in a hurry, i forgot some other things make canada celebrated the world over.......

how about our education system, especially post secondary, which is second to none in terms of quality, class size and cost (as it is largely supported by goverment money).......but then again, Mugen_R has a beef with the Canadian government.......sorry i forgot about that, you can thank tha federal government for your free secondary schooling, and if your in post-secondary (which i highly doubt) you can thank for that too.... i could think of more, but i'll let you off easy today, don't make me reply again!!

engsr
03-05-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by soul180
toolowintegra 1, mugen_r 0

:lol2:

Mugen_R
03-06-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by toolowintegra
soul180, oh nice, i'll have to check that.... anyway, since my first school lesson to Mugen_R was rhymed off in a hurry, i forgot some other things make canada celebrated the world over.......

how about our education system, especially post secondary, which is second to none in terms of quality, class size and cost (as it is largely supported by goverment money).......but then again, Mugen_R has a beef with the Canadian government.......sorry i forgot about that, you can thank tha federal government for your free secondary schooling, and if your in post-secondary (which i highly doubt) you can thank for that too.... i could think of more, but i'll let you off easy today, don't make me reply again!!

Listen up, I DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FUCKING "OPINION". I JUST SAID WHAT WAS ON MY MIND, SO BACK OFF, CAUSE I DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CANADIAN KNOWLEDGE, ETC... I STRICKLY SAID WHAT I THOUGHT OF CANADA, AND I DIDN'T GIVE A TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME.

toolowintegra
03-06-2002, 05:44 PM
mugen_R ,

would you like a tissue?

seriously guy, i didn't attack you personally, i just asked you to provide evidence for your claims that other countries do not like Canada.... you made the statement pal, now support it, if you can't, then please do not post propoganda.....

soul180
03-06-2002, 06:01 PM
Listen up, I DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FUCKING "OPINION"

OH YEAH? WELL I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION...SO THERE!!! hehe, this is silly...:rolleyes:

toolowintegra
03-06-2002, 07:18 PM
soul180.... obviously he does care though, or else he would not have wasted his time replying.........hmmmm.

engsr
03-06-2002, 07:38 PM
guys, i wouldn't waste your breath on this kid ... it's not worth it. all this over a Renault Laguna ... :rolleyes:

:D

soul180
03-06-2002, 08:00 PM
zziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg...

92 Teg-B18A
03-06-2002, 10:45 PM
ooooo bbbbbbuuuuurrrrrnnnnnn :hehehe:

NSX
03-07-2002, 08:26 AM
:flamer:POSTWHORES! :rocket:
hahaa

89ssgti
03-07-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_R

Listen up, I DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FUCKING "OPINION". I JUST SAID WHAT WAS ON MY MIND, SO BACK OFF, CAUSE I DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CANADIAN KNOWLEDGE, ETC... I STRICKLY SAID WHAT I THOUGHT OF CANADA, AND I DIDN'T GIVE A TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME.
do you want some cheese with that wine:rolleyes: :finger4:

Mugen_R
03-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by 89ssgti

do you want some cheese with that wine:rolleyes: :finger4:

Yea, sure, give me some cheese to go with the wine, and tell your mother to come over to my place for our date, and I promise, I'll give her back in nice condition.:bandit: :bandit: :devil: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

89ssgti
03-07-2002, 05:08 PM

Yea, sure, give me some cheese to go with the wine, and tell your mother to come over to my place for our date, and I promise, I'll give her back in nice condition.
I don't know what is your problem,but I hope you have fun on your date,I won't argue with you anymore it's a waste of time.

Mugen_R
03-07-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 89ssgti

I don't know what is your problem,but I hope you have fun on your date,I won't argue with you anymore it's a waste of time.

OK, I'm gonna be mature about this and stop this shit, cause I'm only here to talk and further enchance my knowledge of imports and the import scene.

89ssgti
03-07-2002, 05:42 PM

OK, I'm gonna be mature about this and stop this shit, cause I'm only here to talk and further enchance my knowledge of imports and the import scene.
that's good:cool:

RevHappy Cowboy
03-08-2002, 08:33 PM
This thread's D.O.A.

Add your comment to this topic!