Kia Rio sucks!!!

Vegita
05-28-2001, 10:57 PM
man I can tell you that the rio is not gonna hold up. my wife decided that she liked this little car so we bought it. we were the first ones to buy one from the dealership and 22,500 miles later, what a dissapointment. tons of rock chips on the front bumper and hood, a big dent in the hood from a rock, the windshield is cracked. paint chips on both sides, and the brake system has to be replaced, the airbag module went out, and the rear driverside seatbelt is shredded in half!!!! On top of that my wife backed into a little wagon and put a dent in the rear bumper, and a chrome tip melted a portion of the bumper as well. I knew these cars were cheap, but come on. the only good thing about these cars is the gas mileage. for 11k i could have gotton a used honda or something that holds its value, my rio has a trade in value of under 5k. as soon as the odometer hits 100K this thing is gone!
I feel sorry for anybody that buys this car. the paint they use on these things makes Macco look like a great quality paint job!

Daniel K
93 Nissan NX2000
01 Kia Rio

Mrcoilover
09-21-2001, 11:20 AM
I would never get a kia. Even with the lifetime warranty. I mean lifetime b/c you you will always be at the svc dept. getting it fixed. You sure as hell use every bit of the warranty.

Euro19
12-09-2001, 06:41 PM
The Rio looks nice but itīs actually too small and from what I see too simple. Itīs the typicall econobox that gets you from point A to point B and it even gives you trouble. For around $10000- you should have got the Daewoo Lanos, it never gave me one problem and it feels like it was a bigger car.

Euro19
12-13-2001, 12:27 AM
Of course the Rio sucks! Take a look for yourself :D

auxiliary2600
06-21-2002, 02:28 PM
I was at the big car show that they hold ever year, and I saw the RIO. I just had to check out this car ( get it straight I was not going to buy one), being that it's the cheapest thing on the market.

This thing was the biggest piece of dump I ever stepped foot in. The doors felt like it was going to fall off. The dash was sooooo ugly.

Ando_Rules
06-28-2002, 06:38 PM
i know i hate all kia's but rios r da worst eh

RandyVr6
07-28-2002, 10:44 PM
I agree, Kia's do suck!! I would much rather a used VW or Honda than a Kia. I would even rather a Hyundai Accent over the Rio.

Sheehan
01-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Man, I've never had or drove a Kia and even I know they suck! Almost evry Kia is at the bottom of its class! I would NEVER buy a Kia. Now Hyundais, that's another story. I WOULD buy a Hyundai. The new Tiburon is sweet!

tigermiata
01-08-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Vegita
a big dent in the hood from a rock

This is a product-quality isuue? :confused:

Bummer about the other problems.

I have a co-worker who drives some serious commuting miles; he ran up +/- 175K miles in a little Kia, and just traded it in on another!

I saw the small wagon version sitting in a dealer's lot recently, like the looks, and from reading the specs in one of the magazines figured -- well, I might not get one, but it might be recommendable to someone looking for basic transportation. Reading this, er, maybe not.

Bizz
02-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Sheehan
Man, I've never had or drove a Kia and even I know they suck! Almost evry Kia is at the bottom of its class! I would NEVER buy a Kia. Now Hyundais, that's another story. I WOULD buy a Hyundai. The new Tiburon is sweet!

Bottom of its class in what? Horsepower ratings? KIAs are the price leaders in every class they are in.

AkinaSpeedStar
06-22-2003, 12:19 AM
my girlfriend has a 2003 rio and its been really really good, it has power on flat ground, just dont go on hills. it drives nice, i would not reconmend it as a family car, but i would highly reconmend a kia rio as a college kids car or a family that has no money and is just starting out there nice little cars

DesertBum
07-10-2003, 11:06 AM
Agree! They aren't that bad. Its been 9 months only saw dealer once!

VEDA
11-12-2003, 03:44 PM

BOUGHT A NEW 2003 KIA RIO AS A COMMUTE CAR AND IT HAS BEEN GREAT... 45MPG ON LONG DISTANCE AND MINIMAL COST... NOT A HONDA AND A LITTLE BUZZY ON THE NOISE BUT GOT A GREAT DEAL. SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT AND THE DEALER I GO TO SEEM TO STAND ON THEIR HEAD TO DO IT RIGHT; WILL LOOK AT A NEW SORENTO LATER THIS YEAR :)

BLU CIVIC
11-12-2003, 03:48 PM
i saw one that was being test driven on the side of the road....talk about bad advertising :lol:

DesertBum
11-12-2003, 04:20 PM
48mpg..WOW! I have never saw that good of mileage before =( My wife got 32mpg, I drive it now (She drive suburban now) and I get 28mpg =(

alphalanos
11-26-2003, 10:52 PM
wait a second..so going by that chart the Lanos has 173 defects per 100 cars?? im guessing that means each car has an average of 1 or 2 defects?

blacksheep883
01-16-2004, 03:57 AM
FYI: Kia and Hyundai are made by the same company, so if one sucks, they are both bound to suck. They are both cheap Korean pieces of you-know-what anyway. My sister was badly injured in a Kia; they crumple up like aluminum foil when they crash. I am doing the smart thing and buying myself an all-American car, I think.

tartar0218
02-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Yes I have a Kia Rio. I dont like it, but its a car to get around in. I had a 2000 Saturn SL2! It kicked ass! I was so impressed with the car I bought it!
But misfortune got to me before I could own the car for a year. I wrecked it! I shouldnt have survived the wreck by the look of the car! but I walked away unharmed! Saturns are the best damn cars in the 20/21 century! If I had the opportunity to buy another car of my choice I would choose a Saturn!

La_Noche
02-10-2004, 10:33 PM
yeeeeeeeeeah nx2ks all the way!

:chair: <- what you feel like after buying a kia.

tartar0218
02-14-2004, 08:46 PM
I wished I still had the Saturn. I bet it could have lasted forever! You know what the old commercial said about saturns... you could weld the damn hood shut and drive it for ever!

Wild1
03-07-2004, 01:31 AM
I've been in a Rio and no problems. I took it up to Big Bear (a resort in So Cal) to take my girlfriend out to dinner on the lake. 40 MPG and no problems. We take it on long roadtrips everywhere.

Kia is partly owned by Daimler/Chrylser which is why you see so much Mitsubishi & Bosch stuff under the hood. Hey, it works and I'm glad!!!

AkinaSpeedStar
03-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Kia is partly owned by Daimler/Chrylser which is why you see so much Mitsubishi & Bosch stuff under the hood. Hey, it works and I'm glad!!!

i did not know that, crazzy germans do it again, German Pride!!!

DinanM3_S2
03-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Please dont associate my homeland with Kia, ever. I have to admit that Korean cars are getting a little better, there about where Japan was 20-25 years ago, and catching up. But I dont suggest buying one, not right now at least, but then again I dont suggest buying anything but BMWs and Porsches...

garysoldcars
10-21-2004, 04:49 PM
I am thinking of buying a 2004 Rio. It is on a used car lot with about 25,000 miles. I asked the salesman if it is still covered under the manufactures 10 year/ 100,000 mile warranty and he said he didn't think so. but I could buy a warranty from him. My question is: is this car still under warranty and how bad are the 2004 Rios?
Thanks Carla

kia driver
12-21-2004, 07:17 PM
I am thinking of buying a 2004 Rio. It is on a used car lot with about 25,000 miles. I asked the salesman if it is still covered under the manufactures 10 year/ 100,000 mile warranty and he said he didn't think so. but I could buy a warranty from him. My question is: is this car still under warranty and how bad are the 2004 Rios?
Thanks Carla

I just bought a brand new KIA Rio 2004. I paid 9308 dollars including license and tax. (10.5%) The base price is 10280 according to the kelly blue book and a rebate of 2000 dollars. I bought a stripped down model. Its a standard, no power anything that includes steering. I have 10 year limited warrenty, 5 year bumper to bumper limited warrenty and roadside assistance nation wide.
I drive alot and so far i am very pleased with my purchuse because of the warranties. Basically I don't have to pay out of my pocket when my kia breaks down. However I am responsible to have it serviced by kia to keep my warrenty, if its just and oil change then I can do it at jiffylube and keep my reciept.

Before this I drove a BMW 325i, 3 years old and little problems cost alot of money. Just getting a tune up was 90 at the dealership.
Its was 6 cyclinder so gas consuption was medium as opposed to those huge vans and Suvs. I didn't trade this in, cause this car is total.

Euro19
12-22-2004, 03:23 PM
I just bought a brand new KIA Rio 2004. I paid 9308 dollars including license and tax. (10.5%) The base price is 10280 according to the kelly blue book and a rebate of 2000 dollars. I bought a stripped down model. Its a standard, no power anything that includes steering. I have 10 year limited warrenty, 5 year bumper to bumper limited warrenty and roadside assistance nation wide.
I drive alot and so far i am very pleased with my purchuse because of the warranties. Basically I don't have to pay out of my pocket when my kia breaks down. However I am responsible to have it serviced by kia to keep my warrenty, if its just and oil change then I can do it at jiffylube and keep my reciept.

Before this I drove a BMW 325i, 3 years old and little problems cost alot of money. Just getting a tune up was 90 at the dealership.
Its was 6 cyclinder so gas consuption was medium as opposed to those huge vans and Suvs. I didn't trade this in, cause this car is total.

Sounds reasonable, buying a low cost car to get around, if u drive a lot :smile:

ad4c
01-13-2005, 07:54 AM
I know in general opinion these cars are bad but my opinion is totally different,I live in FL and my dad has a Rio since 2001,it has gone to the dealer just once because a computer problem which they fixed by free under the warranty,no more problems since then,it runs very nice,road noise is not bad,mileage with his automatic transmission is 28/32 and he is very very happy with the car performance,so then based in the experience I bought myself a Rio 2004 that had just 14K miles and it runs even better than my dad's,mine is mecanic 5 gears transmission and its very fast,I can make 60 mph in just 11 seconds,mileage is 32/38 and the road noise is nothing,for a car than cost around 10 grands is ok for a family,its confortable,manuver is regular for a car its size and all my friends who had bought this kind of car are very pleased with the performance,Sorry to writte this but its simply our opinion about Kia car production.God bless you all.

ad4c
01-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Carla wrote this:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by garysoldcars
Thanks Carla

This is my answer to you dear Carla:

Don't feel afraid to buy a 2004 Kia Rio,I just did it,I got a fully loaded,5 gears manual transmission and even the car has only 14K miles,its still cover by the standard 60K miles or 5 years,what you lose If you are not the original owner is the 100K or 10 years warranty,but that car you want to buy with 25K miles will be still cover by the standard 60K one,bumper to bumper,believe me,you will be cover and you will enjoy a good cheap car,I payed for mine $10,200 which I think is a fare price for all the goodies it has installed already,like I said before,they are good cars no matter what the general opinion is,good luck carla.

Grendal160482
03-12-2005, 03:29 AM
Bottom of its class in what? Horsepower ratings? KIAs are the price leaders in every class they are in.

Man, I have my kia rio, it is fine, at least the central america one....... it is better than a toyota yaris....

It is cheaper, also use hunday stuffs.....

On almos 4 years, i only need to change the cd player, oil and tires, the rest is perfect.....

also i use it for almost 50 miles daily....... and I am almost always wit just one or two persons in the car......

Also, it pass through very ugly places, with a lot of holes whitout troubles........

the only thing that i did not like is that there is no way to increase the 170 Km/hours as maximun....

Mine is the new color, like a yellow-green.......... the clasic one...... and cheaper, the model LS......

:D:D -_-

mysatilac
04-20-2005, 12:17 PM
I had a 2000 Saturn SL2! It kicked ass! I was so impressed with the car I bought it!
Saturns are the best damn cars in the 20/21 century! If I had the opportunity to buy another car of my choice I would choose a Saturn!
I wished I still had the Saturn. I bet it could have lasted forever! You know what the old commercial said about saturns... you could weld the damn hood shut and drive it for ever!

Saturns are great, I'd weld my hood shut but I'm too busy adding stuff,
but back on topic, my brother has an '02 Rio,
I keep tellin him to take care of it and fix it up, but he thinks its a lost cause, he has made it nasty on the inside and out, his floor looks like a ashtray or trashcan, and the outside is the color of dirt, and hes missing both the rear hubcaps, So HIS Rio SUCKS!
I don't even like riding in it, his seats are sticky, have to clear out a spot from the trash to set your feet, and his air (even vent) smell like cat piss

LancerZero
06-29-2005, 09:32 PM
I was considering a Rio, but couldn't afford a new one and couldn't find a used one. Guess the warranty convinces people to keep the things. Anyway, were it not for the crappy safety rating (yeah, I know there's no such thing as a subcompact with a good safety rating) I might've gone for one and bit the cost. Instead, I got the beast in my sig for $5900, before tax and financing charges. 2001 and 54541 miles on it, with a scrape on one side. No warranty. Damn, but I wish I had a warranty . . . after $550 to replace the lower intake manifold (practically a given on any Chevy with a 3.1L V6) and nearly as much for brake work. Thing warps disc brakes like they're going out of style or something . . . but I still like it. The anti-lock brakes have saved my life more than once by keeping me from sliding across ice, or from veering into an occupied lane during a panic stop, etc . . . and the V6 is nice in the mountains :naughty: Good highway cruiser, at least, with plenty of space. Yes, I'm still trying to justify buying it in the first place.

crazyfroboy123
07-16-2005, 09:30 AM
i have a newer 2004 kia rio i bought in december. i'm looking to get some better off the line power in a cool air intake system. what do you think will it help or will it just give minimial extra to my horsepower. if you know anyway to add some extra power off the line to a standard kia rio email me the advice at Crazyfroboy123@yahoo.com thanks

AkinaSpeedStar
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
i have a newer 2004 kia rio i bought in december. i'm looking to get some better off the line power in a cool air intake system. what do you think will it help or will it just give minimial extra to my horsepower. if you know anyway to add some extra power off the line to a standard kia rio email me the advice at Crazyfroboy123@yahoo.com thanks

go to http://www.kfxperformance.com/estore/nfoscomm/catalog/index.php

DEC1981
07-23-2005, 03:32 PM
I bought a new 01 Rio in Oct/2000. Bright Red/Black interior, 5pd. ac/ cd player. I thought it was actually quite nice compared to the 94 Ford Tempo that I had traded.

One problem though. The rear suspension kept bottoming out on the rubber stoppers over bumps/dips in the road. I weight about 180 lbs. and usually drive w/o passengers. I was able to push down on the trunk and make the suspension reach the bottom of its travel w/o my feet leaving the ground. I put 4 average size people in it while I observed the rubber stoppers resting fully on the rear axle. The dealer replaced the springs, then the struts and finally told me this is normal.

Fortunately a lemon-law attorney got Kia to buy the car back with only 8k miles on it. I swapped it for an 01 Spectra GSX 5speed. Great little car, but I kept it for only 20k miles. I would have kept the Rio but for the *&*^$& suspension.

Bombardier888
08-06-2005, 08:04 AM
I have bought a 2004 5 speed sedan Rio and it has done 29000 kms in 5 months. Not a trouble in the world. It goes like shit off a shiny shovel and the seating position is low down and great so it feels sporty to drive. Instead of whinging get in one and give it a go.

chieftoadlena
10-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Warranty is a joke. Absolutely no power. Kia service is the worst in the automotive industry. Clowns couldn't even fix things brought in 2-3 times. Timing belt broke before 60K (when it should be changed.) A couple of months after that starter would not disengage, I said screw it and bought my wife a nice new Neon instead. Dealt with a real dealership and got a real car. Never in my life will I buy another Kia for my wife or kids either. They don't value the customers at all.

Wild1
10-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Warranty is 10 years or 100,000 miles. That is one of the best in the industry compared only to several others who decided to catch on.

A timing belt is normal maintenance and not covered under Warranty. It is premature to break before 60K. The average for that engine is 70K-ish. Severe Maintenance (which is everybody) is a 60K service for a Timing Belt.

Dealers are fighting for CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index). If you've ever played fantasy football, dealers are no different than football teams. They draft/hire those with great scores. If your local dealer is competitive then they are probably treating their technicians well. If your local dealer is horrible then you may want to look for another dealer. Unfortunately, there isn't any way to determine levels of CSI outside of the manufacturer (any of them). There are a few things you can notice: 1) technician training certificates on the walls (if not then move on), 2) a brightly lit service area or are they working by torchlight, 3) lots of business if so, then others are bringing their cars there because they are doing something right (something like noticing truckers outside a roadside restaurant... the food is good).

nick bamberger
12-31-2005, 11:49 PM
I also dislike Kia, but it seems to me like yours has been mistreated pretty bad.

MeettheCreeper
01-01-2006, 09:51 AM
I have noted that most of the folks complaining about Kia either never owned one or did not maintain the vehicle properly in the first place.

I will put Kia up against any manufactuer out there. You are not buying a Caddy here folks. We have 4 carlines at our dealer, and Kia is the best of those. I laugh when I see people paying 2500 bucks to get their euro import repaired after 24000 miles and people come in with Kias and have nothing to worry about until 60k.

If you dont take care of it, it breaks.

As for quality techs in the field, thats another issue. Fact is the industry doesnt pay us enough compared to other blue collar jobs versus our overhead. I have over 50k invested in tools over the last 20 years. And we are forced into flat rate time which you have to be beat or lose your ass, some of us can do this and do our jobs well. Most of the guys out there cant.

ad4c2006
01-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Well it look like some guys here has personal issues againts Kia,I bought a 5 speed sedan Kia Rio 2004 with only 14K miles and now after 42K miles I have had no problems at all,I has done the first 30K maintenance at the dealer($300),car drives smoth and fast as the first day I took it from the local Kia dealer,mpg is 32 in the city,35 at the road,recentrly made a trip from southeast Fl to Dallas,Tx,22 hours trip and It behaved like a champ,didn't give me any problem,just fill the tank and kept going,not even a drop of extra oil used and my speed averaged 85 to 90 mph.Of course that every 3K miles I replaced oil and filter and I do care my car,but unlike others I respect Kia after having this car for more than one year now no matter what others might say.My dad has one automatic Kia Rio 2001 and his had only problem with the computer that was replaced by the dealer at no cost,other than that after his 40K miles car behave as new as well.I think Kia is still making good and afordable cars.:licka:

Bostich
02-23-2006, 08:11 PM
I dare you make fun of the Rio. I have so much fun driving it around and kicking the RPM to call girls that are walking down the street instead of honking. Thanks for Rio my life is much better and finally got a girlfriend. Thanks Kia for a car that changes life :)

mwrobe1
02-24-2006, 06:20 AM
I dare you make fun of the Rio. I have so much fun driving it around and kicking the RPM to call girls that are walking down the street instead of honking. Thanks for Rio my life is much better and finally got a girlfriend. Thanks Kia for a car that changes life :)
Wow...seing that I'm a happily married man...I suppose I'd better watch out when I'm behind the wheel of my Rio now. I hope my wife doesn't read this thread! :rofl:

queen b
03-12-2006, 08:27 AM
i have a kia rio 2000 that i bought second hand in 2003 best car ive owned its got alot more power then i would have thought the hills around here are steep and it goes really good even better then my mothers v6 ford i know there are alot of duds but i cant fault my lil beast drives like a dream a car i would never buy is aHyundai exel talk about crap i test drove 3 of them and didnt feel right. no offence to hyundai but there not a good car. all brands have there duds.

lunasea808
05-16-2006, 02:54 AM

So how do you know if you never own one to know it's bottom of it's class. I have one (a 06) and have no complants on the car. Gets me from a to b and great on gas. And you know what I was the same way at one point. My point is and I quote you :Man, I've never had or drove a Kia and even I know they suck! So how do you know if you don't own one.

BLU CIVIC
05-16-2006, 12:40 PM
this thread still around

staacie23
04-13-2007, 12:29 AM
I own a 2002 Kia Rio.Never buy one of these cars!I have had to replace the motor once because of the timing belt and now we were told to replace motor again.I got a total of 22,000 miles out of the new motor that we put in it 14 months ago.I have had to replace the catalyic converter (it has 2 for those of us that they didnt tell:nono:)it has been towed over 10 time for it not running right or not running at all.not to mention all the other parts we have had to put into this car.I will never buy another kia again. I paid $7000 for the car and now have $3500 into it.And they now want $2500 more.DO NOT buy a kia

Ray H
04-15-2007, 02:58 PM
If you dont do proper maintenance, thats what you get.

staacie23
04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
If you dont do proper maintenance, thats what you get. I did all of the maintenance that was required of the book! Also used synthetic oil that I changed every 3000 miles not 6000 like the book says. also that has nothing to do with the way the timing belt took a crap at 16000 miles instead of 60000.

Ray H
04-18-2007, 11:17 PM
I did all of the maintenance that was required of the book! Also used synthetic oil that I changed every 3000 miles not 6000 like the book says. also that has nothing to do with the way the timing belt took a crap at 16000 miles instead of 60000.
I assumed you had not maintained it the way you were supposed to because you stated how much the repair costs were. If you maintained it, the warranty shouldve covered all of the items you mentioned and you wouldnt be into it for $6000 like you say you are. What gives? Why did they refuse warranty coverage? Sorry, Its not adding up.

staacie23
04-23-2007, 01:54 PM
I bought the car out of wisconsin.moved down her and they said because i moved down here and took it out of the region that i bought it in the warranty was no good.they said if we took it back to wisconsin then they would replace the motor which was going to cost us just as much to take it back up there as to fix the motor.then they only had a warranty on the second motor for 12 months which was up one day before the last motor blew because of the timing belt.we have decided to not deal with any knid of kia again because they dont want to stand up for what they tell you they will warranty.

Ray H
04-24-2007, 12:45 AM
I bought the car out of wisconsin.moved down her and they said because i moved down here and took it out of the region that i bought it in the warranty was no good.they said if we took it back to wisconsin then they would replace the motor which was going to cost us just as much to take it back up there as to fix the motor.then they only had a warranty on the second motor for 12 months which was up one day before the last motor blew because of the timing belt.we have decided to not deal with any knid of kia again because they dont want to stand up for what they tell you they will warranty.

You got BSed and you believed them. What they did was illegal and if you had stood your ground and done a little research, they wouldve caved. Its a shame when people buy something as expensive as a new vehicle and they have no idea what they've purchased. Im sure you read and understood your sales contract, why didnt you read and understand your warranty contract. Thats exactly what it is, a contract, and the manufacturer has a legal obligation to honor it.
Its a shame when dealers pull this crap but the only reason they get by with it is because ignorant consumers let them.
Every car brand has their bad apples, this very post could be on a Ford, Chevy or Honda forum, it just so happens you had a Kia.

Sparta
04-23-2008, 05:41 PM
I bought my 03 Ria back in 03 off the lot brand new for 5 grand cash plus tax. I thought at the time that it was a great deal, and when the car had any problems that would cost me over 1g to fix, I'd just trash it and move on. Now 5 years and 70k miles later, I'm still in love with this car. We broke it in really good on the first 1k miles or so and ever since then have had absolutely no problems with it. Just changed out the timing belt and the car still runs like a dream. I pass up cars all day long, usually they can't even stay with me. Now I'm thinking about putting a turbo in it. I also bought another Rio in 06, and I can tell anyone here that if you take care of the car and respect it, you'll get your money's worth in just the gas you'll save, not to mention the fun that you can have in these cars. My dad and I race sometimes in the two Rios, and he hasn't yet been able to beat me in the 03 with him in the 06, hahaha.

Take it easy,
Josh

2004riotuner
08-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Kia Rio Sucks And So Does Kia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I Fucking Hate Them With A Passion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read My Thread By Smgstevo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Well by the looks of it Kia doesn't appeal to the unintelligent redneck crowd..

Ray H
08-10-2008, 08:20 AM
offensive matterial removed by moderator

Ha Ha. You should stop complaining about Kia and start complaining about whatever college gave you a degree and you may consider yourself a "professional" but you certainly don't sound like one.

xeroinfinity
08-12-2008, 06:30 AM
Your faul language smgstevo is not acceptable ! :mad:

Plus this thread is outdated and closed!

Add your comment to this topic!