Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Integra vs RSX

enzo@af
05-28-2001, 03:48 PM
Okay, so with the RSX coming out soon, what are your opinions on this match up?

Personally, I like the new interior, but dislike the new exterior. Performance should be better now too, but not too much, right? Any opinions or speculation?

DVSNCYNIKL
05-28-2001, 09:15 PM
I'm liking the new RSX. I've seen them hooked up with kits and performance parts. It's definitely better than the old Teg's. I would get the new one if I had the chance.

Jay!
05-29-2001, 04:39 AM
I also welcome the RSX. The Integra's still got it, but after 7 (8?) years, a change will certainly be refreshing.

So far, all the articles I've read say that the RSX is more refined than the Integra, but still as fun to drive.

The RSX does kinda have a tall butt, though.

DVSNCYNIKL
05-29-2001, 07:53 AM
Yeah it does have a tall butt, but the horsepower increase more than makes up for that.:D

GOD
05-30-2001, 11:36 PM
i would have to go with Old school integra ....well basically the b/c of the ITR i love it and i always will .....everytime i see one i will always owwhhh and ahhh...over it ...and i really don't see myself doing that to the rs-x

JD@af
06-17-2001, 09:42 PM
I'm with GOD here. I'm going to say old school it with the ITR over the RTR. I know the technology of the i-VTEC system will prove superior to good old VTEC, but I'll miss the old B series with the reverse rotation phenomena too much to give in to the new K series engines.

Porsche
06-19-2001, 11:18 AM
The RSX comes out on 7-2-01. I saw an ad for it the other day. I like it better because it's more refined and has that sweet 200hp engine.

R35
06-22-2001, 11:31 PM
So far I've 2 commercials for the RS-X. Typical Auto add, you see for monitors or TV (depending on the ad) when no one is looking. Vroom Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooom flashes of the RS-X. When someone looks back to whatever. Then ACURA - RS-X - Comming - 7/2/01. Or something like that.:cool:

I'm starting to like the new design the more I see it. I'll leave final judgement when I get a test drive. If I like I may buy:D

Add your comment to this topic!