Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

euro light style assemblies for dodge viper?

DSSgrl2004
08-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Someone told me today that they saw a viper with the euro style headlights and taillights... i have been searching for hours, with no luck.. has anyone heard of this?????

Viper 10
08-29-2004, 04:18 AM
Someone told me today that they saw a viper with the euro style headlights and taillights... i have been searching for hours, with no luck.. has anyone heard of this?????

I don't know of any differences in the headlight assemblies of Vipers for euro delivery. The differences that I know of is that they knock down the HP and torque and add side reflector lights in front of the doors (on the front fenders).

There are illegal after market HID's lights available (any aftermarket HID is considered illegal).

Please let me know of you find anything else on this.

DSSgrl2004
09-02-2004, 11:15 AM
There are some replacement assemblies available, but they are difficult to find... They look pretty much identical to the factory assemblies, but have yellow lenses... The ones my guy said he saw made the car look like it had 'snake eyes', which would be a cool concept - but i think they must have been made for a different vehicle and modified to fit viper. Would love to actually see it myself, though!

Viper 10
09-03-2004, 02:39 AM
There are some replacement assemblies available, but they are difficult to find... They look pretty much identical to the factory assemblies, but have yellow lenses... The ones my guy said he saw made the car look like it had 'snake eyes', which would be a cool concept - but i think they must have been made for a different vehicle and modified to fit viper. Would love to actually see it myself, though!
I've seen many photo's of euro Vipers and none of them had amber headlight lenses. It must be an aftermarket modification or maybe he just painted the OE lenses.

Post a picture if you have one.

Brad

DSSgrl2004
09-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Still trying to get a photo or a link... Nothing yet. Will post as soon as I get something!

Add your comment to this topic!