Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

04 Roadster

04 Roadster
08-23-2004, 12:44 AM
First of all I want to say that all of you guys on here are great...I've been browsing through numerous posts and all of you guys are really informitive!! Well heres the deal I just sold an 02 Z06 spent well over 30k in mods. I was under the assumption that if you spent the right amount of money the less headaches you'd have for reliability =( Well needless to say I sold it!! Lol So here I am again (like freakin drugs) right back to it with this car! But this time I'd like to get some good advice from you guys on what to do. Heres what I'm looking for:Reliabilty,low maitance,best bang for the buck. Yeah I know it'll never be as fast as my Z06 was (yeah I know it could be with wings and what not) But what can I do on this thing and NOT have to worry about shit breaking all the time due to my mods?? Thanks so much for your help !!

-Tom- :biggrin:

k3smostwanted
08-23-2004, 01:45 PM
anything you want...the numbers of things are just countless. for your case, it will not be as fast as your old z06 perhaps but you can definately make it that fast i would say. also, if you want reliability as a number 1 or 2 factor i wouldnt go with anything major like turbo kits or anything eventhough they can be very reliable if done correctly. i would stick with bolt-ons as in like CAI, exhaust, headers, high flow cats. you will see very good numbers and they can keep you happy for a while. good luck and happy z-ing.

04 Roadster
08-23-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the reply...I spoke with Stillen today they say that they will warranty the engine for 3yr or 36months for an extra 230bucks (no brainer) with thier charger. So the next question is have any of you guys heard anything about thier stage 2 kits?? Good bad ugly??! Thanks again =)

k3smostwanted
08-23-2004, 06:11 PM
anything that stillen makes is probably gonna be good. stillen is one of the best companies out there.

Add your comment to this topic!