Page updated on 10-22-2017

bought initial d 180sx

hondaaccordboy21
08-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Just bought an initial d 180 sx. I got it off ebay this afternoon. Does anyone have any progress pics or completed pics of this model. I wast to see the interior and what rims they some with. Thanks :)

jswillmon
08-21-2004, 01:12 PM
this ain't a chat room, sometimes you will have to wait more than 20 minutes for a reply.
did you even try to search, i was able to find a few.

Tikiman
08-21-2004, 06:23 PM
So it's ok for you to post stupid threads then? What a moron!
Why not just shut up and do it!

jswillmon
08-21-2004, 09:57 PM
So it's ok for you to post stupid threads then? What a moron!
Why not just shut up and do it!

I hope you are not refering to me.

First off, he made a post just 20 minutes after his first because nobody replied to his first one, It has been deleted since then.

Second, your whole post really makes you look pretty stupid, I don't think you have room to call anyone here a moron. I mean, what does "Why not just shut up and do it" mean anyway.

I wasn't trying to be an ass to him, just letting him know that if he was patient he would get his answer. Annoying people is no way to get people to do something for you. Plus, i did find several threads by simply searching for "180".

hondaaccordboy21
08-22-2004, 12:35 AM
:TIKIMAN: r u just looking for my posts to find a way to get back at me. And i did help you out a little iguess by letting you know how to cut hoods.

anyway

I hope you are not refering to me.

First off, he made a post just 20 minutes after his first because nobody replied to his first one, It has been deleted since then.

Second, your whole post really makes you look pretty stupid, I don't think you have room to call anyone here a moron. I mean, what does "Why not just shut up and do it" mean anyway.

I wasn't trying to be an ass to him, just letting him know that if he was patient he would get his answer. Annoying people is no way to get people to do something for you. Plus, i did find several threads by simply searching for "180".

Thank you. And im sorry for posting impatiently. I was just excited to get this kit. And i found a bunch of 180 sx threads. Sorry for everything.
-ryan :)

TanKaBoY
08-22-2004, 01:52 AM
tell me if its good or not =)

hondaaccordboy21
08-22-2004, 02:09 AM

lol well, its all good with me but i dont know about tikiman here.

Tikiman
08-22-2004, 06:05 AM
I'm not out to get you or anything accordboy. It's just that i posted a thread similar to yours (i hadn't seen yours at the time) and you said i should stop wasting peoples time. So when i saw yours i thought. "WTF?"

stisnan
08-22-2004, 09:43 AM

lol well, its all good with me but i dont know about tikiman here.
I think he was refering to the 180. :icon16:

04WR-REX
08-22-2004, 11:16 AM
well right now I am building the Initial d FC and let me tell you it is upsetting me lol. I just dont like the way the kit assembles. there is sooo much flash it is rediculous. for like 22 dollars I would of expected better. This is my first Fujimi and I bought the Initial d FD also and I hope im not dissapointed by that too. so im gonna guess your 180 is gonna be a paint too lol

hondaaccordboy21
08-22-2004, 11:23 AM
well right now I am building the Initial d FC and let me tell you it is upsetting me lol. I just dont like the way the kit assembles. there is sooo much flash it is rediculous. for like 22 dollars I would of expected better. This is my first Fujimi and I bought the Initial d FD also and I hope im not dissapointed by that too. so im gonna guess your 180 is gonna be a paint too lol
Well that sucks lol. Could you post some pictures of it if you can. :)

Add your comment to this topic!