Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Advice Needed

MrCas
08-20-2004, 02:36 PM
im about to buy a car in a few weeks ive got a decsion between a couple of tegs(gsr and ls), a prelude, a civic si hatch and a eclipse spider gs-t.
all around the same price range. i was leaning towards the integra, but am not totally sure. any little advice would be helpful. some ups and downs, i dont need a novel about each.
thanks

crx91
08-20-2004, 05:38 PM
well your question is too much.only ask about the tegs strengths and weekness if any.maybe you shoulld tell us on what your plans are.are you a road racing kinda of guy or a quarter mile kinda person.personally im a road race kinda a guy.the reason im getting a teg is cuz im a driver and like to drive my car for the joy not cuz its cool but in this case i got a car this both good looking and can back it up on the twistys.i havent got my gsr but i klnow im gonna get a gsr soon.very soon. the picks you have are all a good start.now you can make an eclipse fats with a litle less money than a gsr and turbo is fun.but like i said its all about you and what you plan to do.oh yeah pick the integra cuz thats what everybody is gonna say in here.

svang8
08-21-2004, 11:02 PM
i would go for the gsr because it's faster and stronger and last longer..the gst is good but it's too heavy, you gott to tune it rite, and it doesn't last as long as a honda..

rushb18
08-22-2004, 01:00 AM
good point svang, the gst arenice i use to own a eclipse but they do not last as long,i went from honda to eclipse and u would like honda better i know i do....

x8xViperx6x
08-22-2004, 02:35 AM
oh yeah pick the integra cuz thats what everybody is gonna say in here.
I Agree.

integralover
08-22-2004, 02:47 AM
definately the gsr. the gs-t is the second choice. but my friend owns a 2000 gt and he rags on me hard core bout my teg not being able to beat him. but he can't beat me either. we are pretty dead even. so i tell him that i only have 4 cylinders and he has 6. that shuts him up damn quick. but hondas reliablility is just superior.

MrCas
08-22-2004, 10:00 AM
i pretty much want a car thats not gonna die on me after a year or so. plus something thats quick enough to hit up the occasional race. i think ima jus go with the teg. might as well stick with a honda.

integralover
08-22-2004, 03:25 PM
can't go wrong with wrong with a honda. or acura for that matter.

Add your comment to this topic!