Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What you guys think of daystar kit?

Taco_Jon
08-20-2004, 01:56 AM
I have been looking around and I found some spacers and a rear add a leaf made by daystar. I found a great price. it is $190 for the 2 1/2 inch lift and that price includes shipping. but i wanted to know if you guys heard anything bad about they daystar kit. and let me know if you want a link to the site i found this kit there were plenty more great prices there.

lifetrddeath
08-20-2004, 09:18 AM
I have that Daystar body lift in conjunction with a 3" Fabtech suspension lift on my taco, came out very nice. Great body lift at a great price.

OBATDDSD
08-20-2004, 02:24 PM
I have it on my 95. Paid about the same price. Had no problems. Have'nt done any series wheelin with this setup. No time. www.wheelersoffroad.com little bit cheaper price with no sales tax. The extended shackle is nice but invest in the aal. The explorer aal was too stiff. Made my kidneys hurt. Wheelers aal was much better. He's got really good prices and service. Just bought some powerslot rotors from him. One more thing, the kit comes with an exhaust pipe extender bracket. Just cut the pipe before it exists the side and aim it straight down. The bracket works okay, but the pipe will hit if you do series wheelin. Have fun.
Jeff

lifetrddeath
08-21-2004, 12:42 AM
I'll have some pics up of my lift at http://members.cardomain.com/lifetrddeath in a day or so, you'll be able to see the Daystar lift in action.

lifetrddeath
08-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Those pics are up of the Daystar application in conjunction with a 2 1/2 inch Fabtech suspension lift, just follow that link in my previous post.

Add your comment to this topic!