Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The new Escalades!

DVSNCYNIKL
05-25-2001, 10:14 AM
Just thought I'd mention that I test drove one yesterday. I left work at 5pm est and was driving home when I noticed this beautiful, magnificent beast just standing there. Black, with rims Escalade. So I pulled over and went to check it out. As soon as I get to the truck, this sales guy comes outside and says his usual sales pitch! After talking over with him about the truck, he asked if I would like to test drive it and see things for myself. I was acting like I'm not interested(but I was really dying to) and he insisted. So took it out for a spin. HOLY S**T!! This thing is badass to drive. Long story short, it is really a good truck. Now I just need $54,000. That's how much I talked him down to. Any truck lovers out there that can appreciate the finer things in life, get one. Ahhh, I probably couldn't keep it anyway, where I live, they'd probably steal it the same day I park it. Just thought I'd share.:D

Jay!
07-08-2001, 02:30 AM
I'm glad to hear they're nice to drive. The Caddy emblem on the back is the size of my dinner plates. :rolleyes:

gang$tarr
07-08-2001, 09:50 PM
yeah, it looks sooooo sweet..... and it's the most powerfull SUV out there, i think it has around 350hp

my uncle got one about a month ago, he needed a big SUV to tow his boat..... sweet ride

kfreistat2
01-06-2002, 08:31 PM
Does anyone have any good pictures of wheels on a 2002 Escalade I just got one and looking for 20's or 22's. Probably 20's is what I will be purchasing. I was thinking about the Moda R7. Please let me know

denali_man_XL
08-09-2002, 11:37 PM
Look in any Truck magazine w/ wheel ads.
They always have the escalade w/ 20's-24's

Add your comment to this topic!