Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Does anyone make a Z06 kit?

Max Power
02-05-2002, 12:15 AM
Hey, new guy here. I just got back into modelling recently after having attempted to put together 2 cars way back when I was around 10 years old. I was just wondering if there was any company that made a kit of the Z06, and if not, how about just a C5 Corvette?

Jay!
02-05-2002, 12:28 AM
Yes, Revell makes one. It's a modified reissue of their regular C5 kit...

I can't find a link to it at the moment, though... :o But they do make it! I saw one at my local shop last week. I may pick one up to give all my Japanese cars a hard time! :eek: :silly2:

edit: It's the 2001 Corvette Z06, Revell kit no. 2588 in 1/25 scale.

Max Power
02-05-2002, 01:24 AM
Hey, thanks man. I tried looking on the Revell-Monogram website, but it's kinda hard to find what you're looking for. I couldn't find any search function and I didn't feel like searching through a bunch of stuff, but that kit no. you gave helps. They let you search with that and it came right up. Now I just have to find a store that carries it.

Jay!
02-05-2002, 01:27 AM
No sweat, man. :D We're glad to help.

Just pick up your phone book and start calling Hobby stores. Heck, Wal-Mart might even carry that one. ;)

Max Power
02-05-2002, 01:29 AM
Yeah, the Revell website has a store locator where you give them your zip code and they list a few stores that should carry their product. I see 4 Wal-Marts listed along with a couple hobby shops. Now I just have to call them all up and see which store has one in stock.

Add your comment to this topic!