Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

they fixed my head gasket and

smile*n*frowns
08-16-2004, 10:20 PM
i've been haveing alot of problems with my 95 nissan altima.i recently got my transmission pan replaced.and then two days later my car overheated and so i have replaced my raditator and head gasket.but they still do not have my car going.do any of you know what else might possible be wrong with my car.because not even the repair guy knows what it might be.

Overdrive 97GXE
08-19-2004, 05:28 PM
is your check engine light on? is the car making any weird noises? you need to be more descriptive. post exactly what your car is doin and ill try to help ya.

smile*n*frowns
08-21-2004, 02:14 AM
well it's been two months since i have even had my car.but before it went to the shop the engine light was on it had been on since i bought the car back in dec of last year and i had that checked but there wasn't anything wrong with the car at the time.and it had made a weird sound when i turned the air on it had not done that before it went down.it sounded like a loud clunking noise.and the night before i had the transmission pan replaced on my home i hit a dip and heard a very loud cracking noise then i heard the same noise going up the last hill to my house.then when i got it back from haveing that replaces the only that made any noise was the air . but anytime i went up a hill or drove over 30 it would start to smoke.i thought the leak from the transmission pan got on the engine and that what was makeing it do that.i don't know if it still makes any noise now after haveing both the radiater and head gasket replaced because like i said i have not even seen my car.and sorry this is so mixed up just trying to remeber everything that had happend to be of any use to you and myself.thanks for atleast trying to help me figure out the problem i really appercite it.

Add your comment to this topic!