Page updated on 03-24-2018

Lowest insurance cars

08-16-2004, 01:24 PM
So anyway, I am thinking of getting my own car, since I need it...

Sure I can fancy myself thinking about various sports cars, cheap cars, whatever.. but the one thing that bothers me is insurance.. can't escape that bastard of the government.. I hate insurance.. but then so does everyone.

Anyways, the car my family has is a 2003 ford taurus se, we pay about <150 a month. There's my dad with his G, my mom with her G2 (going for G in late october) and me with G1 (but im not insured yet -- i hate that word -- I drive but only with paps around, and on ocassion in a friend's car hehe shhh).

Anyways... I wanted to get a nissan 240sx.. but hmm what is insurance like... so then im like ah crap.. civic.. hondas... insurance is high too right...

I'm 20, G1, going for G2 on september 22nd.

I live in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, TD insurance or whatever, what do you guys think.. what kind of cars have low insurance, tell me. Cheap to get, cheap on gas, cheap insurance.. i wouldnt mind a honda but then like im looking at 5000$+ for a 150,000km car wtf.. and high insurance... nissan 240sx, im looking at 180,000km car at 2000$ and high insurance, etc.. what gives...

08-18-2004, 11:39 AM
240sx should be cheap. Taurus is one of the cheapest cars to insure. I payed less on a 1990 Taurus SHO then on a 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon

Add your comment to this topic!