Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

B18C1 For Sale 2K

Rating
08-16-2004, 04:03 AM
I've decided to sell my B18C1 Motor, my tranny cracked so im doing something else with a diff motor and tranny. The B18C1 Motor will be missing transmission, Header, Oil Pan (Because it has an oil return line that I will need on my new motor) I have some cam gears you can have free of charge. You can take the tranny with you if you like, the housing is cracked but im pretty sure that can be fixed. Tranny will include a newly installed ACT Stage 2 Turbo Spring Clutch $400.00 In value. Maybe has 1000 break in miles.

Anyways if your interested and you live close to South Carolina Notify me at RatingCorp@hotmail.com or Instant message me at RatingK9 on aol instant message. If you do not reach me on aim please send me an email. I do not have the motor pulled yet, but once I find a buyer it will be pulled and be ready for pick up asap. Must be within Driving distance to buy. My location is Columbia, South Carolina. I will not ship.

silver bullet LS
09-11-2004, 08:04 PM
haha nice one, all biting from me, i called this guy a grease monkey, u just copy that from me, after I make that remark, sure u probably still live with mommy and daddy, did they offer you a daily flintstone vitamin pills?

silver bullet LS
09-11-2004, 08:08 PM
p.s. your gsr motor is not worth it. First you say your missing a tranny cuz it broke, and now its included, but what kind? Well McFly make up your mind, beside i can tell its all ready messed up, too much for that, maybe u should try to scam it off ebay. good luck!!!!

integralover
09-12-2004, 12:36 AM
omfg silver bullsh*t, he said the engine will be minus the tranny, header, and oil pan. and said "YOU CAN TAKE THE TRANNY IF YOU LIKE". are you an idiot? go away with your childish crap. plz don't come around here and claim that you know what you're talking about. read the whole post before you go ranting on.:loser::newbie:

Rating
09-12-2004, 12:45 AM
yeah your right about the mommy and daddy part.
But atleast I know how to read.

Oh yeah... I got the motor pulled and ready to go if anyone is still interested.

Before

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/5885/DSCF0142.jpg

After

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/7251/Cherry1.gif

Add your comment to this topic!