Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 Integra wont start (help please)

sodapop
08-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Hey everyone,

I've got an integra RS and when i try to start it i will hear a click but nothing else happens.

when this happens, i will keep trying to crank the engine (turn the key) and it often eventually turns over as if nothing is wrong.

can anyone give me some insight? it's an automatic so it's not 'cuz the clutch button sensor has poor contact. any help would be great. thanks in advance

shaunthebadass
08-12-2004, 06:33 PM
check and make sure that the power lead to the starter is hooked up right, happened to me

pinkyvtecnz
08-12-2004, 07:03 PM
i just had the same with my 1990, it was a faulty battery and the relay , but also could be your altornator???

sodapop
08-12-2004, 07:35 PM
hi there,

which relay are you referring to? the battery is only a year old so i dont think it's the problem but i guess the 'relay' could be it.... lemme know what the name of the relay is if you can. thanks for your thoughts! :smile:

check and make sure that the power lead to the starter is hooked up right, happened to me

sodapop
08-12-2004, 07:37 PM
i'll check the lead as soon as the rain decides to stop falling. Thanks for your thoughts! :smile:

pinkyvtecnz
08-15-2004, 03:56 PM
a auot electriction will know exeactually what a relay is, its the main part of your computer which controls your petrol pump,oil temp and everything like that, mine what what controlled the petrol pump so my car was told by the relay what it has no petrol so it would not start or run,

Add your comment to this topic!