Haunted Stories In Your Area

Raz_Kaz
08-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Anyone else have any ghost/haunted stories to share?

i just found out about this one after a friend of mine from the local car club visited that place :screwy:. The county is not too far from here.
the map shows the location of Lucan (where the actual story takes place) and then in the middle where there are a bunch of lines is my city.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/raz_kaz/Lucan.bmp

So anyways, people always report strange activities happening there
heres a little history of it...History (http://hauntedontario.netfirms.com/22.html)

psychobadboy
08-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Me and a few friends have been doing some "ghost hunting" recently in dark places, but haven't encountered any ghosts yet. Supposedly, the river bed right next to my house is haunted. You're supposed to be able to hear musket fire. The Mexican-American war supposedly started in the same river bed (Rio Hondo River), so I guess the ghosts of the soldiers linger in that area.

Anyways, I'll let you know if I encounter ghosts.

dayna240sx
08-12-2004, 11:31 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/in/lottgreene/hallodevil.html

My parent's old house was about 3 miles from there.

Raz_Kaz
08-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Man, there have been numerous "ghost" stories from friends...heres one that happened to me and some friends

My friend Ryan lives in a Farm house (from mid 1800's) in Rosedale. His family always has boarders staying with them,so hereit goes.
Chad another friend of mine is at Ryans and they are watching movies late one night. Chad says to Ryan that he needs to take a piss.
Ryan told Chad to use the bathroom up stairs because the downstairs one is broken. So Chad goes upstairs and when he gets to the top he notices the room they board is open and an elder lady appears in the door in a white night gown. Chad smiles and nods. She does the same. Chad does his thing and goes back down stairs. Then Chad asked Ryan "So how long is the boarder here for?"
Ryan " what boarder?"
Chad " The old lady up stairs"
Ryan " what are you talking about?".
Chad and everyone left that house for a good hour or so before going back in and investigating the rooms....farking scary!

Jet-Lee
08-12-2004, 12:12 PM
lol...funny....my moms house was built in 1903, it was uncommon to NOT see ghosts...you saw the old guy at least once a week, he would walk down the upstairs hall (used to be a boarding house). Youd see the little boy every now and then, crouching in fetal position in a corner or near a tree. And about once or twice a year you'd talk to "John".

I was out ghost hunting with my buddy Josh and we decided to go to this known haunted house, slightly outside of city limits. 2 story, dark, lightly lit from dairy across the street. anwyays, I went upstairs, just explorin around, and fell through the floor, no biggy, it was old. twisted my ankle so i called for Josh, he thought I was still upstairs and ran to check, meanwhile I hobbled quick as i could to the stairs...heard the floor fall through, again, he landed in the same spot i did, although didn't twist his ankle. I told him what a dumbf*ck he was for jumpin in the hole, he said "what hole?!". We both went back upstairs together, to the same room, but there was no hole in the floor. So I pushed him into the middle, and guess what happened, yes, he fell through, again...I hobbled back downstairs meeting him in the next room and we left. Didn't go back, but told plenty of people what house and what rooms.

korndogg
08-12-2004, 01:03 PM
well there a place around here called holy hill. its a church ontop of a hill but it pretty much looks like a castle. well there is a tower and people throw their crutches and things down the middle of the tower and i guess some people actually have been healed. they also see Mary there occasionally.

theres this other place where there are 2 hills deep in the woods. the points of these 2 hills are about a half mile apart. if you stand on one side of the hill you can see a light from an old rail road lantern. (the ones with the red and green lights). then when you go to the other hill and look to the hill you were just on, you see the same light. i guess exactly in the middle of these two lights is a gate to hell. (its in the valley) . i never went down to the vally part but i heard that ist pretty freaky down there and wierd stuff happens.

one of my friends also has pictures of this house that burned down. on the pictures you can see that there are words written in what looks like blood. they say like ..leave now and crap like that. i saw the pics. i dunno if its real or not though.

eversio11
08-12-2004, 01:14 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/in/lottgreene/hallodevil.html

My parent's old house was about 3 miles from there.
Is there a picture of the fence?

Raz_Kaz
08-12-2004, 01:14 PM
Post Them!!!!

korndogg
08-12-2004, 01:19 PM
hey raz...just to goff topic for a sec here...what about that background check??? :)

Raz_Kaz
08-12-2004, 01:21 PM
:lol: go read the thread and you'll know what happened ;)

dayna240sx
08-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Is there a picture of the fence?
Every time me and my friends go up there I'm too much of a little pussy to get out of the car to look at the fense. I've seen the fense from inside the car, and its pretty crazy looking, but I've nevre gotten close enough to read any messages on it.

We do see a light in the window but supposedly someone does live up there now. So it may have just been the people that live there.

korndogg
08-12-2004, 01:24 PM
haha alright man. lemme know when u get it

Hyatus
08-12-2004, 01:52 PM
i live in maryland. Google it and youll find a few hundred famous haunted battle fields,houses,hotel rooms, farms, streets........ when you live here your used to a ghost now and then. seriously.

Edit: Burkketsville (where the blair witch was filmed) is a 15 min drive from my house. I played and fished in the same woods when i was a kid.

2Slow4U_Noob
08-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Theres a place in San Antonio, Tx where a school bus stalled on some railroad tracks as a train came and killed everyone except the bus driver. If you go there now all the street names around there are suppose to be the names of the kids that died. The haunted part is if you park your car on the tracks and put it in neutral, the ghosts from the children are supposed to push ur car uphill off the tracks and if you put baby powder on your bumper you will see the fingerprints from the kids!

dugie6551
08-12-2004, 01:56 PM
"HELP ME, I SEE DEAD PEOPLE !!!!!!"

Sorry folks but this thread was just screaming for that one ( pun intended !!! )

korndogg
08-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Theres a place in San Antonio, Tx where a school bus stalled on some railroad tracks as a train came and killed everyone except the bus driver. If you go there now all the street names around there are suppose to be the names of the kids that died. The haunted part is if you park your car on the tracks and put it in neutral, the ghosts from the children are supposed to push ur car uphill off the tracks and if you put baby powder on your bumper you will see the fingerprints from the kids!

saw that on tv....theres also a hill around here where ur supposed to park ur car on the bottom and put it in neutral and they push it up the hill. never tried it tho.

96Civ
08-12-2004, 02:46 PM
I think your all crazy... :lol2:

Sean
08-12-2004, 07:09 PM
one of my friends also has pictures of this house that burned down. on the pictures you can see that there are words written in what looks like blood. they say like ..leave now and crap like that. i saw the pics. i dunno if its real or not though.

Why do these apparations always have a sinister warning? I've never heard of a sign written in blood by someone describing their profound love of cheesecake.

Hyatus
08-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Why do these apparations always have a sinister warning? I've never heard of a sign written in blood by someone describing their profound love of cheesecake.
that would only be scary to people on the atkins diet

castback
08-12-2004, 10:49 PM
saw that on tv....theres also a hill around here where ur supposed to park ur car on the bottom and put it in neutral and they push it up the hill. never tried it tho.
thats crazy! there is a place next to where i live just like that. they call it gravity hill. a friend of mine actually did it and it happened. he said he could hear kids voices say stuff like "get away, hurry, run..." and stuff like that. thats wierd that the story is the same for all 3 of us.

Chevy_girl00
08-12-2004, 10:59 PM

We have a hill here that does that too..... it actually works :dunno: which is kinda weird. I went with friends and put it in neutral and it just pulled up the hill. It's called Gravity Hill (kinda obvious), and the story is that some young ppl got killed in a car wreck or something and now they push you up the hill. eh....

Damien
08-12-2004, 11:18 PM
In Florida there's Spook Hill which...I forgot the science/explanation of why it happens but it ruined it when it was explained so If I remember, I won't tell! :D

Haven't bene ghost huntin' in so long, VaBch sucks...

dantheman00114
08-13-2004, 01:07 AM
well idk about any haunted places, correct me if im wrong, but theres a house in Rothschild, Wisconsin that a horror movie is based on, im not sure which one though... maybe hellraiser...

but definitely the wierdest happenings are of Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer.. both psycho killers who made lamp shades out of human skin and what not.. very sick...
the Dahmer crimes happened in Milwaukee in like the 80's... my mom tells me that she was really freaked out because you wouldnt expect things like that to happen so close to home...

i would have shit my pants

WARNING: GRAPHIC DETAILS
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/dahmer/naked1.html

i read through it, very disturbing...

-Davo
08-13-2004, 07:54 AM
Anyone else have any ghost/haunted stories to share?

i just found out about this one after a friend of mine from the local car club visited that place :screwy:. The county is not too far from here.
the map shows the location of Lucan (where the actual story takes place) and then in the middle where there are a bunch of lines is my city.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/raz_kaz/Lucan.bmp

So anyways, people always report strange activities happening there
heres a little history of it...History (http://hauntedontario.netfirms.com/22.html)

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=239256

:iceslolan

dayna240sx
08-13-2004, 08:20 AM
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/indiana.htm

Just found that from Dave's last post. Go to Fort Wayne and Carroll High school... Thats the high school I went to. That is fucked up because its true. I just got out my yearbooks and a junior does die every year.

These are all taken right from my yearbooks...
In my class when I was a junior...

" Valerie Hans, 17, was tragically killed during winter break in a car accident."

When I was a senior...

" Chandler was a new Junior to Carroll in August when his family moved here from a relatively smaller school in Eden, Texas. Chandler was tragically killed after a collision involving his truck and a cement mixer of Friday, May 4, 2001."

When I was a sophomore...

" Jonathan Paul Fisher, 17, of Huntertown died Sunday, July 26, 1998 at Parkview Memorial Hospital after a drowning accident at Clear Lake swimming out to a raft with friends. Jon was underwater for approximatly 45 minutes before rescued."

I didnt go there my freshman year because I still lived in South Carolina. But I'm sure someone died.

dantheman00114
08-13-2004, 06:11 PM
crazy

pickle
08-14-2004, 07:09 PM
I feel so rejected. On that site there's only one hauntingthingy in my city :(

jcsaleen
08-14-2004, 07:38 PM
We had a psycho insane asylum by me its abandoned every once in awhile people go there mostly on halloween its Fuc*n scary! there are hobbos thatt jump out at u and try to kill you (btw their all drunkards) & then there was amity ville horror wich a movie was made on as well.

korndogg
08-14-2004, 07:50 PM
theres an old glue factory about 5 minutes from me. all the machinery is i think 120 years old. its really creepy at night. dangerous too cause the floorboards break and stuff.

SniperX13
08-15-2004, 06:43 AM
the old Mennigers state hospital grounds is supposedly haunter here in topeka. I have had a few kids get brought into jail, for going out there late at night ghost hunting..... but, down south, in osage county, is this really old house, nicknamed by the locals hellhouse. you will get arrested if your caught on the grounds, because its so old and dilapidated, but my ex wifes dad is a cop, so we got to look inside. the house is covered in satantic graffiti and there are giant holes in the floors where candles I guess had burned down and caught the old wood on fire.

jcsaleen
08-15-2004, 03:09 PM
the house is covered in satantic graffiti and there are giant holes in the floors where candles

Satanic people/goths Ill never understand em.:dunno:

96Civ
08-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Satanic people/goths Ill never understand em.:dunno:

They just believe in a satan like as to how some of us believe in a god.

Don't just hate them because they have different beliefs. :rolleyes:

jcsaleen
08-15-2004, 03:23 PM
I never said I hate them I just said ill never understand them.:nono:

Raz_Kaz
08-15-2004, 03:28 PM
lol, this thread should be re-titled to AF Ghostbusters!!!....I have yet to experience a face to face with a ghost/phantom/devil etc...

dantheman00114
08-15-2004, 07:22 PM
its the Fisher House in Rothschild that was the inspiration for the Poltergeist... geez

Add your comment to this topic!