Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just Bought A 87 Regal Limited

87Regal
08-10-2004, 08:27 PM
I was driving through this Jim Armstrong Buick dealership when i spotted a 1987 Buick Regal Limited(it's white with a split vinyl top.) The car was in excellent condition, it was dirty but in great condition, the guy who owned the place owned the car. His wife was the one who drove the car but she had arthritis in her back and legs and it was hard for her to get in and out of the car so they decided to sell it. I talked to the guy and he let me test drive it. The car has 32,075 original miles, 307 olds motor. Everything on the car is original except for the wheels. The car is in absolutely beautiful condition. He sold it to me for $4500.00, when i heard the price i jumped on the deal. I got truly lucky in buying this car! I'm now a proud owner of a buick regal, but, i want more performance. Thats the reason for this post. What performance parts are available for this car and what is the brand for the parts of the car. I've really been thinking about a turbo for this car but im not sure yet.

Thanks For Your Help!!

tman
08-11-2004, 06:01 AM
Hi 87Regal! I live in Maiden, NC! My 49 Park Ave originally came from Jim armstrong! I'm also good buddies with the mechanic, Morris.

For performance, you got to upgrade to the 3.8 liter engine. THen search for Kenne Bell parts, and you'll have more parts tan you can shanke a stick at!

Welcome to AF!

vector006
08-24-2004, 05:41 PM
any motor will fit in there...here are some popular options:

small block chevy 350-cheap and easy power
turbo 3.8L- expensive and a little tricky but cool
455 buick big block- expensive, but very high cool factor

Add your comment to this topic!