Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

my latest trip to SoCal...

eversio11
08-09-2004, 09:39 PM
I think I hit just about every single spot in southern california in under 5 days. First up was LAX, from there I went straight down 91 to Riverside. Stayed there for a bit, and headed to Upland and that area. From there, I hit Beuna Park (where I lived for 2 years) and went to Knott's Berry Farm. The Xcellerator is a great ride by the way.

From there I went to Whittier where my father grew up, anyone from there knows Rubi's Frosty Freeze is a great joint. From there I went to San Diego to hit the local area. And to round up my trip I went to my aunt's house in Huntington Beach. Her 1 story, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is worth nearly half a million dollars solely on the location. Crazy.

Oh well, hopefully some people live in those areas and we can talk and bullshit and stuff.

psychobadboy
08-10-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm in Whittier right now. In fact, that is where I work. How'd you like the traffic around SoCal? Tough, huh?

And yes...Xcellerator = great ride.
Gotta hit up Knott's again.

tr0ike
08-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Where in San Diego were ya?

All of SoCal is pretty much the same .. I think. I've only really familiar with North San Diego county and some of Orange County, but SoCal is SoCal.

blindside.AMG
08-13-2004, 03:59 AM
Next time you should hit up Six Flags Magic Mountain, hands down the best rides in the US. You can't go wrong.

Add your comment to this topic!