NEED SUGGESTIONS for UNIQUE, fun-to-drive first car

Big Joer
08-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking for my first car, and would like some suggestions.
I have driven motorcycles, and they have given me respect for what can happen when you are new at controlling somthing that goes fast, so I am not looking for a extremely fast car right now.

What I really want is a fun to drive, UNIQUE looking car. I'm thinking maybe a old classic car, or somthing that really stands out from the crowd, is manual, and fun to drive. Cheap is very important, as is low-insurance.

Any suggestions?

TIA!!!
RE

2Slow4U_Noob
08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
I drive a 95 eagle talon tsi. I'd say its unique because most of my friends never even heard of one. I think they look really great especially in all black like mine. It's a light car, you can get it in AWD, the turbo version puts out 200+ hp, you can get them for around 3G and insurance is cheap. Theres a big aftermarket scene if you want to beef it up. I know you said you wanted an old classic, but I'm just throwing this out there because I was lookin for the same thing when I was looking for my car and found out about this one and couldnt resist. Plus I'm selling mine if your interested hehe

Big Joer
08-10-2004, 09:14 PM
I know all about DSM's. A Talon TSI AWD was my first choice, but I think its too fast, the temptation to mod will be too great, and the insurance is big.

BJ

2Slow4U_Noob
08-11-2004, 09:57 AM
I know all about DSM's. A Talon TSI AWD was my first choice, but I think its too fast, the temptation to mod will be too great, and the insurance is big.

BJ

really the insurance was big? my insurance dropped from driving my 93 accord to this, and I'm 23. Maybe thats just because I switched to geiko though?

Big Joer
08-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Well I should check geiko... It is considered a sports car, right?

kcap122
08-11-2004, 10:41 PM
check out an older 3-series bimmer.

They're not fast, but they got some mad handling, and the sedans arent considered sports cars.

Add your comment to this topic!