Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

We Review Our Shop and Show You How to Choose Yours

igor@af
08-04-2004, 11:29 AM
SUMMARY: This article gives a thorough look Street Sports in Lexington, KY.  This is the shop we use and we explain why we highly reccommend it.  If you aren't fortunate enough to be able to stop by Street Sports we also included a guide for how to choose your own shop. (courtesy Shawn Sexton of Street Sports)  Check it out and see why we think Street Sports is the place to go.

View full article (http://www.automotivearticles.com/We_Review_Our_Shop_and_Show_You_How_to_Choose_Your s.shtml)

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.

twospirits
08-12-2004, 09:27 PM
The article iteself was quite informative and the guide is truly great. Wish other shops were as dedicated and as detailed as this one is.

aves911
08-13-2004, 03:32 AM
Glad you liked the article:) Don't believe we've "met" I'm Jacob the mysterious (according to that thread in the mods corner)

twospirits
08-13-2004, 09:37 AM
You're right, we haven't. I'm David, the pest :lol: (the one that keeps asking for help in mods corner to move things around.)

Again, nice article. I must add, although the article is geared to a specialty shops, the same tips can be applied to car owners dealership/service centers as well. One should check with the BBB to see if there are any complaints logged against the service center. Go in and check with the customers, etc etc. Its not always the best choice of going to the closest one, but the one that after thorugh checking provides the best service. Again good article.

TS out

icE_x
08-13-2004, 07:34 PM
nice guide

Add your comment to this topic!