Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

who has built an ls/vtec....

sleeper97
08-02-2004, 12:18 AM
I was wondering if u could just list the things that you did to make it run well.

silver bullet LS
10-31-2004, 10:36 PM
Keep Searching, But I Think Ls Vtec Dont Last Long, Just Do A Turbo Or Swap A Gsr Or Type R Motor , Then Maybe Get A Turbo. You Will Be Happy With That.

97integrals
10-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Keep Searching, But I Think Ls Vtec Dont Last Long, Just Do A Turbo Or Swap A Gsr Or Type R Motor , Then Maybe Get A Turbo. You Will Be Happy With That.

LS/VTEC will last a long time if done right. They have the potential to put any gsr or type r to shame and if you already have an ls motor are a hell of a lot cheaper. If you are not very experienced with LS/VETC's and you are concerned about reliability, find a good shop and have them do the conversion. One big issue with reliability in the past was the vtec oil system in the vtec head. But now they have kits to make it very easy for a do-it-yourselfer to install.

silver bullet LS
11-01-2004, 07:09 AM
thanx dude, well im concern if ls/vtec going to last long? i want my car to be like this yo.

http://honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=147107&highlight=jdm+front

b18ls
11-01-2004, 07:48 AM
He has a thread on this site about that car. He also has pictures of it. I'll try and find it for you.

Add your comment to this topic!