Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

An Invitation to Join Louts Ltd. - North America's Largest Lotus Owners Club

Feffman
08-01-2004, 07:57 AM
An Invitation to Current and Future Lotus Owners from Lotus Ltd.,
North America's Largest Lotus Car Club.

With the arrival of the Federal Elise, it is our goal is to make Lotus Ltd. the club of choice for all Lotus owners in North America. With this in mind Lotus Ltd. cordially invites all current and future Lotus owners to join us.

It is our hope that with Lotus Ltd.'s 30 years of Lotus car club experience and history, as North America's largest Lotus car club, you will feel we are your club of choice. We are very much interested in what you would like to see for benefits and programs centering on the Elise. Please let us know. We welcome you with open arms and look forward to your active participation.

Although we are not specific to one Lotus model, Lotus Ltd. and our monthly publication ReMarque have been very much anticipating the Elise on our shores in North America. We recognize there may even be new Lotus owners not be familiar with Lotus's rich racing and engineering heritage or previous road models. It is our hope we can provide some exposure to that part of Lotus history to enhance your Lotus ownership.

Many of the updates in member benefits and programs instituted the last year, and those we are working on for the future are with new Lotus owners, like you, in mind. Our monthly newsletter ReMarque has, in the last year, already featured several articles in the "Elise Watch" column with the most accurate and up to date information on the coming new car. We announced the commitment of Group Lotus to build the federal Elise with an accurate import date before the motoring press. We announced the 190 HP Toyota engine months ago as an example, while the motoring press hinted with little accuracy. Lotus Ltd. will continue to be the place to get the most accurate and up to date new information as US delivery approaches. This includes our own road test performance.

As the Elise arrives and we begin to see road and track use we will be there with tech articles as well. We anticipate there will be more interest in track days and auto cross activity which Lotus Ltd. has experience in providing. Not to mention Lotus Ltd.'s annual LOG [Lotus Owner Gathering] where you have the opportunity to spend a long weekend of fun filled activities with other Lotus owners and their cars from all over the country. Tech sessions, auto cross, track day, guest speakers from Group Lotus and world famous motoring legends form Lotus' past.

Take a look at the Lotus Ltd. (www.LotusCarClub.org) website if you are not familiar with us where you will also find information on joining us. You will also find a listing of local affiliated groups, which keeps growing in numbers and membership. If there is not a local affiliate group in your area, Lotus Ltd. will gladly assist you, as a Lotus Ltd. member, in starting one if you wish.

I think you can see we have the same interest at Lotus Ltd. as you desire from a Lotus car club as a new Lotus Elise owner. We hope you will join us for the ride of a lifetime in your new Lotus.

Roy Collins - President Lotus Ltd.

TOKid
08-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the invitation to join your group. I am currently a member of Club Lotus in the UK and was looking to join one group in the U.S. and one group in Canada. I have seen your web page in the past and your organisation looks like one of the best Lotus groups in the U.S. I will get my application off to you later this week. All the Best. T.O. Kid
P.S. - If you have time take a look at my photo gallery. I just posted restoration photos of my 1977 Lotus Esprit S1.

Feffman
09-03-2004, 10:18 PM
ToKid:

Welcome to Lotus Ltd. Take a look at the new Lotus Ltd. web site at www.LotusCarClub.org/

Happy Lotusing!

Mark Pfeffer - VP Lotus Ltd.

Add your comment to this topic!