how is the hyundai tiburon?

threefromthekey
07-28-2004, 07:46 PM
ive been looking at the tiburon as well as the integra as a used car...how are the tiburon's performance and economy, also how long do the engines last and how dependable are they...i like both cars but would probably edge towards the hyundai since it is about 5k less...

as a side question...tiburons arent considered girly cars are they?? they look pretty slick but are also pretty curvy, any comments?

kman10587
07-29-2004, 01:52 AM
The Hyundai is cheaper because it's generally less reliable, less economical, and not much faster. Stick with a 2000-2001 Integra GS-R.

DinanM3_S2
07-29-2004, 02:12 AM
Hyundai is getting better every year, but they still aren't as good. I would go with an Integra.

Implode
07-29-2004, 12:11 PM
I would definitely take the integra over it if you can afford it.

landshark155mph
09-02-2004, 01:51 AM
bro go with the tib if it's a 6-speed you will love it
cheaper plus faster, and just as reliable

Black92LudeSI
09-02-2004, 09:56 AM
go to www.edmunds.com
from what I've read even the 6 cylinder lacks pep

Underground_Killah
09-09-2004, 01:34 AM
um

ok, my girl has an 01 tib

the newer tibs suck... the 01 tib though get's great gas mileage, no problems (she bought it new and has 24k miles on it) and it's cheap as sin... it's not a racing car per se because well... hers is a 4cyl auto, but it get's 25 mpg which is really nice and 32 mpg interstate. go with the tib

twospirits
09-09-2004, 02:44 PM
I am sure that with the two months that have past since the first post was posted that the member has chosen already. But for whats its worth, the Tibs are great cars.

TS out

nisco
09-13-2004, 12:01 AM
The Hyundai is cheaper because it's generally less reliable, less economical, and not much faster. Stick with a 2000-2001 Integra GS-R.
you sir are an idiot.. and good job on the ignorant post! :sly:

nisco
09-13-2004, 12:04 AM
ive been looking at the tiburon as well as the integra as a used car...how are the tiburon's performance and economy, also how long do the engines last and how dependable are they...i like both cars but would probably edge towards the hyundai since it is about 5k less...

as a side question...tiburons arent considered girly cars are they?? they look pretty slick but are also pretty curvy, any comments?
well its hard to tell you abotu anything about the tib cause you didnt specify anything... what yr... generation... engine...
nor anything about the integra...
so everything that has been posted is all opinions

kman10587
09-13-2004, 12:11 AM
I'm not posting from opinion, I'm posting from pure statistics. Just face it, it's gonna be a few more years before the Koreans can go head to head with the Japs.

nisco
09-14-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm not posting from opinion, I'm posting from pure statistics. Just face it, it's gonna be a few more years before the Koreans can go head to head with the Japs.
stats?.... youre talking 2 different stats... tib vs teg
interms of car stats... or sales
and youre also comparing the korean car companies to the japanese car companies.... you knwo thats a stupid thing to do.. hwo long have the japanese comapnies been around.. and how long have the korean companies been around...

and you seem to be very unknowledagble about the tiburon

Add your comment to this topic!