Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

nike streetfighter

tokes99
07-28-2004, 09:16 AM
well a couple of days ago i was looking for parts for the bike i am trying to rebuild, and i came across these motorcycles called streetfighters, they are basically what choppers are, except they customized sportbikes. supposedly it has been going on for a while but it likely started in places like england and is starting to really catch on here. it is basically the same theory behind choppers, basically a naked streetbike i think.

i really loved the look of them, and with the information i found about jordan brand sponsoring a moto racer, i got me to thinking about trying to design a whole sysytem around that racing theme for nike. i will probably be re-doing the shoe and adding information because i have not found much information about motorcylce gear, so i had to go with the little i knew about it.

i was looking for some feedback and possibly someone that know something about motorcycling & sportbikes, anyways here it is:

http://www2.uic.edu/~aotabo2/streetfighter.jpg

mike@af
07-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Wow, the setup looks great.

On the top left turn view, the front ellipse is a wee-bit off.

ImolaEK
07-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Very nice job on that.

GAMsALeh
07-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Woah, looking nice! Love the profile.

:)

bonzelite
07-29-2004, 12:28 AM
nice. different.

the 3/4 rear profile view is drawn representing the bike being too long. if you were to rotate that drawing to a direct profile, the wheelbase would be six miles in length. splice the bike in the middle and take about a half inch or so out of it. maybe more. tweak it. copy it on xerox and cut and paste it until it is at a more convincing length for that foreshortening.

tokes99
07-29-2004, 01:09 AM
thanks you all, gt mike that is a good eye, ellispses are still giving me trouble.

bonzelite i actually changed the proportion of it in photoshop to exaggerate that view to make it look more exciting, but looking at the original again it does look as if i went too far.

bonzelite
07-29-2004, 01:24 AM
actually, move the rear wheel closer into the bike. keep the frame/body the same.

Add your comment to this topic!